Danny DiLiberto is back in the hospital.

SJDinPHX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really crappy news !

Hang in there DD...You used up a lot of your heart playing great pool. But we're all sure you still have a lot of gas left in the tank...So get your ass better quick...DCC won't be the same if you're not there.

SJD

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Danny; I know you'll recover from this because you're OLD SCHOOL like me, and this is just a minor set-back. Your knoeledge and heart in the sport we both love has hardly been matched by others!
There are more potential straight pool Champions waiting in the wings for your expertise help.
Tonight I'll bend a knee for you buddy!

Get well soon;
Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

George Fels

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny D.

I love you Danny! One of my very first true friends in the whole pool world. We've been having fun (and making money) together for a long, long time. Sure hope we can keep doing it a while longer! Remember I'm your horse if I never win a race! And you're my horse on ANY course!

What Jay said. GF

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Just talked to my dad and he's made some great friends with the hospital staff. They love him, and why wouldn't they ;P
He appreciates the love and support he's getting from everyone (though I think his nurse is a little peeved the phone keeps ringing non-stop HA!)
I'll keep Sherm up-to-date as I find out my dad's progress.
Please do keep him in your prayers.
Thank you for your well wishes,
Angela DiLiberto

Can't blame the nurse for getting a bit peeved from all the calls --- she just wants him all for herself. There are some people who receive the respect and love from myriads of folks whom they've never met ... your Dad is one of those. I fall within that group; but, like everyone I know that knows of your Dad, feel I do know him -- he leaves that much of a positive impression on himself and the sport.

Danny, I too, like Bill Smith (Mr3Cushion) put it, "know you'll recover from this because you're OLD SCHOOL like me, and this is just a minor set-back." We've never met Danny but you sure have left a positive influence on me, my students, and countless members of the "lunatic fringe" more commonly known as the pool world. Get well and soon sir!

With utmost respects,

Hal2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get well soon Danny D.

Danny,
Your are in one of the best hospital's in Western New York. My dad had a stroke when he was 73 yrs old and was taken to the same hospital. He lived to be almost 96.
Hopefully Danny will have a full and speedy recovery. My thoughts and prayers will be with him.

Sincerly,
Hal

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Danny

Danny i like many others are praying for a speedy recovery,Wishing you all the best my friend hope to see you soon.You have always been there for us in this great sport of pool. :thumbup:

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
Danny is great and I wish him nothing but a speedy full recovery. He brings so much to the game with his wonderful commentary!

javi2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Best wishes Danny. Looking forward to hearing your commentary once again.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Double D

Get well soon,Danny

your old friend pt

and thanx for the info Sherm

axle

Registered
danny d

Just talked to my dad and he's made some great friends with the hospital staff. They love him, and why wouldn't they ;P
He appreciates the love and support he's getting from everyone (though I think his nurse is a little peeved the phone keeps ringing non-stop HA!)
I'll keep Sherm up-to-date as I find out my dad's progress.
Please do keep him in your prayers.
Thank you for your well wishes,
Angela DiLiberto

was looking forward to seeing him in louisville he is the greatest will try to call the cell tomorrrow or the hosipital also will get a card out hope he recovers completly ,tell him Big Tim from the old golden eight ball is thinking of him, keep your head up and hope for the best Tim

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
we love you in baltimore,mr danny d,the pool world just wont be the same without you in it,so get some good rest mr danny d ,2 months to derby city,and iam betting you will be there!