Danny DiLiberto is back in the hospital.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Been on the road the last 2 weeks and had a neighbor grabbing my mail... Needless to say I got the book tonight after I got back from Atlanta. It was a very nice coming home present =)

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Danny is still recovering but has regained most of the use in the left arm and is in good spirits. He knows the man upstairs did him a solid and that things could have been much much worse.

DCC is in 23 days and Danny will be in the booth giving us all the quality commentary he has became known for.

I know he appreciates the pouring out of support, prayers, and well wishes he received from all the folks here on AZB.

I'll try and get him to post on here during DCC if he has a few minutes. The amount of work accustats and the announcers do during a tournament is incredible. I know to the rest of us it seems like it would be a dream job but it's still a job. They don't ever get to just veg out and watch some pool like the rest of us do.

GetMeThere

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny is still recovering but has regained most of the use in the left arm and is in good spirits. He knows the man upstairs did him a solid and that things could have been much much worse.

DCC is in 23 days and Danny will be in the booth giving us all the quality commentary he has became known for.

I know he appreciates the pouring out of support, prayers, and well wishes he received from all the folks here on AZB.

I'll try and get him to post on here during DCC if he has a few minutes. The amount of work accustats and the announcers do during a tournament is incredible. I know to the rest of us it seems like it would be a dream job but it's still a job. They don't ever get to just veg out and watch some pool like the rest of us do.

Great news! Thanks for letting us know.

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny DiLiberto

Glad to hear of your progress in recovery. Pool can't do without you.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Just a little heads up on Danny's condition. He called me this morning and he's feeling much better. He's cleared to drive now and is coming to visit me for a few days before the Derby. He's really looking forward to the Derby this year and as always he expressed hes sincere thanks to all who helped and prayed for him in his time of crisis. He sounded just like the old Danny D we all love! If you see him at the Derby, don't be bashful, he's happy to talk to everyone!

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just a little heads up on Danny's condition. He called me this morning and he's feeling much better. He's cleared to drive now and is coming to visit me for a few days before the Derby. He's really looking forward to the Derby this year and as always he expressed hes sincere thanks to all who helped and prayed for him in his time of crisis. He sounded just like the old Danny D we all love! If you see him at the Derby, don't be bashful, he's happy to talk to everyone!

Tell him Brooklyn Butch said hi! He's staying at my house now.