1st Annual Tornado Open Sept. 30- Oct.4, 2015

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are we going to see a spam bump post on this thread every day for the next 3 weeks?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Geez, no patience! Go to The Tornado Open on fb, you can see most of the players!!

What other non-pool reasons does a person need to justify making a trip to this event? Some people like to kill two birds with one stone.

JoeyA

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, Shanelle Loraine is coming to the tournament!

Now that's worth a VIP ticket purchase.

Does the "NO Shorts" dress code apply to the Women's players too?

cesarmorales

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What other non-pool reasons does a person need to justify making a trip to this event? Some people like to kill two birds with one stone.

JoeyA

There are lots of things to do in San Antonio. We have the worlds largest toilet seat museum. The tournament will be held close to a country bar that has live bull riding IN THE BAR on Saturday nights.

What are your interests. I see you like to bird hunt. There are a number of ranches around San Antonio that offer day bird hunts. They usually use shotguns but I guess they could make an exception if you want to use stones.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
There are lots of things to do in San Antonio. We have the worlds largest toilet seat museum. The tournament will be held close to a country bar that has live bull riding IN THE BAR on Saturday nights.

What are your interests. I see you like to bird hunt. There are a number of ranches around San Antonio that offer day bird hunts. They usually use shotguns but I guess they could make an exception if you want to use stones.

I like the live bull riding IN THE BAR on Saturday nights. They say I am like a bull in a china shop so I might fit in real well.

JoeyA

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

JoeyA

Some non-pool things : A trip up the Tower of Americas is cool. So is the river walk and of course Tex Mex all over town.(The Locals can give you the best spots)

Last edited:

Dave714

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Saw the list. thks. Where is CJ at. I know he's playing a lot.Maybe staying in the shadows awhile longer.