2017 US Open 10-ball

prpavi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought the stream for the final day but had problems. Mr. Steve from support tried every possible solution with me, I called my ISP, didn't help.

Finally I got a refund but not only that, Mr Steve told me he will leave my access open if my problem got resoled so I could catch the last couple of matches, free of charge.

Great people there at CSI, you got a big fan today.

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe the final is an extended race.

Looks like the bracket says race to 9 but I can't tell if the next line of the bracket is only if the 1 loss person wins. The rules do say double elimination. Anyway just curious and thanks for the response

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I remember reading finals one longer race also.

The US Open 10-Ball format is race to 9, double elimination and the US Open 8-Ball format is race to 8, double elimination. The finals of the US Open 10-Ball will be a single race to 11 and the finals of the US Open 8-Ball will be a single race to 10.

Last edited:

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
And then there's the guy laying down, speaking on his cell phone while Bergman and Alex battling it out on the one loss side.

Freddie <~~~ pool moving forward

Attachments

• IMG_4811.jpg
    IMG_4811.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 302

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chart shows Alex beat Berg 9-4.

Alex vs Superman Gomez

winner plays Warren for a chance at SVB in the finals.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1st 15K
2nd 8K
3rd 5K
4th 3K
5-6 1.7K

So a very nice payday.

US Open 8b isnt til July 29-31.

I thought it was going to be right after the 10b tourney. Would've been much more convenient for the players.

Last edited:

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1st 15K
2nd 8K
3rd 5K
4th 3K
5-6 1.7K

So a very nice payday.

US Open 8b isnt til July 29-31.

I thought it was going to be right after the 10b tourney. Would've been much more convenient for the players.

No, they stated right from the start that there would be that gap between the events.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pros can also play in the BCA tournaments throughout the week - 8, 9, and 10-ball challenges they're called. 7-foot tables, I assume.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Last time I heard....Alex was losing 7-3 to Superman.

the reclining guy with the cell phone?
...that's why I'm against call-shot 10-ball