2017 World Snooker (Free Facebook Live Broadcast)

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Attachments

• IMG_0267.JPG
    IMG_0267.JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 165

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Is this star table heated like a carom table?
Are snooker tables heated generally?

Also any word on what was wrong with the man removed during the Ronnie o g Wilson match?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
They seem to have trouble kicking, I've seen Ronnie in some other match completely miss 5 times in a row the same way I seen Wilson miss in this match

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how many players left?

Is this the highest prize winning snooker event or the 2nd highest?

I know theres two main snooker events, always getting confused which is which.

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
how many players left?

This is the highest. The ultimate prize. There's a reason it takes 17 days to finish.

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
They seem to have trouble kicking, I've seen Ronnie in some other match completely miss 5 times in a row the same way I seen Wilson miss in this match

They would rather give up the penalty points than leave something so they play rather difficult escapes sometimes. However when they are defending against snookers at the end of the frame, their successe percentage rises dramatically.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

First place pays over $470,000 USD......it's the best prize money of the year.

Hidy Ho

Missed 4 rail hanger!!!
Silver Member
They would rather give up the penalty points than leave something so they play rather difficult escapes sometimes. However when they are defending against snookers at the end of the frame, their successe percentage rises dramatically.

These players are the "cream of the crop" in snooker; I'm amazed at how well snooker players get out of what appears to be impossible snooker/situation with multiple rail kicks at right speed.

prpavi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is this star table heated like a carom table?
Are snooker tables heated generally?

Also any word on what was wrong with the man removed during the Ronnie o g Wilson match?
Yes the are generally heated and also they get new cloth second week of tha campionship.

As for the man kicked, didn't catch that, but usually the people that shout or take flash photos more than once get kicked. Sometimes even on their first try :D

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Judd Trump...........

Watching his match now. This guy makes that table look like a bar-box!! He freakin' fires the balls in. Unreal.