Adam Smith in Hospital ????

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
All I can say is wow, I spent alot of time talking to Nikki this week at Derby City. Adam is a great guy, extremely gracious and Nikki was ALWAYS by his side. I'm really kind of in shock. All my thoughts are with Adam.

senor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope someone has information on the vehicle that caused the accident or that the driver responsible comes forward. Sick news.

Aaron Reidell

Registered
Horrible news. I just got back from Derby and had seen her around and talked to her a few times while Adam played matches and she seemed like a very sweet person. I did not know her well but this deeply saddens me. Adam is a gentleman as well, this is just awful news. Im so sorry to hear this.

jakhammer

Registered
adam smith info

heard the same thing..I was at the weekly handicapp at plush pockets tonight, this is where Nicole and Adam frequent. I have my highest reguards for them.

Last edited:

jakhammer

Registered
adam smith info

heard the same thing..I was at the weekly handicapp at plush pockets tonight, this is where Nicole and Adam frequent. I have my highest reguards for them.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I have met Adam several times and played against him. Such a great guy with a bright future. I am deeply saddened to hear this. Truly awful. My condolences to Adam and Nicole's family and friends.

It's been a rough couple days for the pool world.

Fuji-whopper

Fargo: 457...play some?
Silver Member
I HOPE THEY FIND THE PIECE OF CRAP THAT CAUSED THIS TRAGEDY AND THEY CRUCIFY HIM/HER!!! It's horrible to hear something like this happening to a nice guy like Adam and his girlfriend, my condolences to Adam and Nikki's family it's just not fair that so many are taken before their time.

Sincerely,
Neil Fujiwara

coop19772002

The GSBT
Silver Member
This is horrible news! We saw her all week at the Derby - unbelieveable, this is truly a tragedy. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Adam and to her family and friends.

Shannon & Marge

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Right now I'm speechless and very sad. I saw her by Adam's side all week. Just terrible.

ibuycues

I Love Box Cues
Silver Member
I saw both of you this past week, and am deeply saddened by this tragic news. Rhoda and I will have you, Nicole`s family and all your friends in our thoughts and prayers.

Will Prout

mamono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Though I did not know them, I have read nothing but warm and kind thoughts from those that did. Our prayers go out to them both and their families.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wow! Very sad.

Prayers for Adam & Nikki's Family and friends.

None of us know if today is our last day on this earth, our last tournament, our last time to see a loved one. Testimony to making every day count. Enjoy life, be kind to others, fight the good fight.

Godspeed Adam.

Ray