Adam Smith in Hospital ????

jackson

"The Sleekly Drifter"
Silver Member
My prayers and condolences to Nikki's family and friends and to Adam for a full recovery and the strength to help all of them through the coming days - weeks - and months of what surely will be some of the saddest in their lives -
Jackson

The Beginner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is horrible news...condolence to you Adam and to Nichole's family :(...my gf (irene) and Adam are cousins we are planning to meet them at VF for a small reunion this coming March...NIchole was a very nice person...she was friendly...she will be missed forever...For you Adam hang on there our prayers are for you.

sandianakid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Our family prays for you,Nikki, and your families Adam... I'm sorry for your loss brother...
Sincerely,Jeff and Nesli...

So unfair...

Nikki, You will be missed soooo much! I love ya my G.F. )l( Tragic what happen to you, way to young to caring to good! You will NEVER be forgotten!
Adam hope you recover soon.. My thoughts and prayers and love..:sorry:

sunnyday

Ima Gangsta Bunny!
Silver Member
My condolence to Adam and Nicole's family. For those who don't know Nicole, she was very sweet and extremely supportive of Adam. She was always by his side during his match no matter how early or late it was.

I pray for Adam to be strong and recover speedily.

S.

DSC_0344[1].jpg

Nikki and Adam
R.I.P. My friend

beav99_4life

BPT Champion
Silver Member
View attachment 124589

Nikki and Adam
R.I.P. My friend

Wow, what a great pic of those two. I was really glad I was able to get to know them both better this week. She was ALWAYS by his side, rooting him on. And Adam was pure class. After he lost his match against Danny Smith on our stream, he left the room unhappy. Well Adam called me about 3 or 4 minutes later and apologized for leaving and how bad he played and asked if I needed or wanted him to come back up to the room for an interview or to answer fans questions. I told him not to sweat it and to get ready for any tournament matches he had coming up. To me, that shows pure class. This incident has been on my mind all day since hearing about it. My thoughts are with Adam and Nikki's family. Crazy week in the pool world.

dardusm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Horrible news. My condolences for Adam and family/friends of Nikki. He seems like a great guy. The only time I watched him play was at an Olathe tournament. It was Sunday and he was on the losers side playing a good player. He loses the match 9 - 0 and turns and says to me "just a bad day at the office" with a smile. Nothing but class.

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very Sad

It is amazing how life can quickly change. I passed her several times at DCC and smiled.

My prayers are with her and Adam's family...

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
Does anybody know if he worked and has insurance? Maybe an AZ collection is in order.

obrien714

Pool Video Addict
Silver Member
life can be brutal

as all of us male pool players now how hard it is to be lucky enough to find a woman that understands and supports our passion for this game and then for something like this to take her away,. what an awful roll for adam. hope all the best for him in this tough road. i know if i lost my special lady that roots me on it would be awful.

Kid Dynomite

Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Silver Member
Does anybody know if he worked and has insurance? Maybe an AZ collection is in order.

I agree! Just need someone that can lead It? Someone to collect and buy flowers or spend it for something toward funeral or medical expenses hard to say when we don't Know. Anyway, I. Am in for a donation!

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
I agree! Just need someone that can lead It? Someone to collect and buy flowers or spend it for something toward funeral or medical expenses hard to say when we don't Know. Anyway, I. Am in for a donation!

I don't know them well enough but I will contact my friend who does later on today.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Who knows Adam and Nikki well enough to collect donations on their behalf? Or perhaps her family has a charity that would like us to donate to, in her name.

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My condolences

Who knows Adam and Nikki well enough to collect donations on their behalf? Or perhaps her family has a charity that would like us to donate to, in her name.

Best wishes for him thru this terrible time. He will be in our thoughts and prayers.

driz86

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just got the news last night on the phone. that's just devastating. RIP

btw you might want to call Plush Pockets in Warren where Adam resides as house pro. they might be able to put you in contact with someone who is able to take donations.

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
just got the news last night on the phone. that's just devastating. RIP

btw you might want to call Plush Pockets in Warren where Adam resides as house pro. they might be able to put you in contact with someone who is able to take donations.

Thanks so much for posting this. I don't personally know Adam, just met him a few times. I just called the Plush Pocket where he plays (586.751.2222), and they are planning on doing something for him. As soon as I get more info I will post it. I am sure that they will be taking donations for him.

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Horrible news, just horrible. Can't even begin to imagine how this poor guy is feeling.