but if you search his posts, you may find it

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ernie natiello aka claymont on here had a list of approx 900?950? in the usa
i dont have time to scrounge it up right now,
but if you search his posts, you may find it

There-in lies the problem, and the reason for my efforts,,,,,

Brent, in the spirit of completeness, I have added your contact info to the list,,,,,,hope it's ok

BHQ

we'll miss you
Silver Member
Last edited:

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member
You are missing me...in TN.. :)

My info is in the cuemaker section in this forum but.... Russell Custom Cues
865-335-1657..

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is an interactive database viable? That way searching for specific cuemakers, regardless of criteria (Last Name, First Name, State, etc.), would be quick and easy. Quite the project you have picked up, sir.

"Big wheels turn slow."

This seems like a great opportunity to strengthen ties in our community and build even more relationships.

I have now compiled an Alphabetical Master List for US Cue Makers here:
http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=33
Each list is hyperlinked to the state listing, which has the Cuemakers contact info.

The list is completely Searchable by simply hitting Search and selecting the proper forum to search.

Many of the website links were no longer valid, and so are cleaned up, (I hope) so if anyone finds dead links please let me know.

If anyone knows with certainty of cuemakers on the list that are no longer active, please let me know.

If anyone is not on the list who wants to be, then please let me know.

The state listings, are not just listings, each and every one is an individual forum. For you guys with active websites, it may not matter, but if you do not have a site online to publicise your work, Bio, etc,,,,,then this could be very useful to you. All you have to do is click your name in the state list, hit New Reply, and then enter whatever info you wish to share, or show as it may be. Also, because this has the ability and potential to be an individual forum for any cuemaker, it's a great way for potential customers to interact specifically with you, the cuemaker.

This has been a lot of work setting up, but if it helps people find cuemakers, and cuemakers sell cues, then it is not in vain.

I welcome any and all info that can assist in helping keep this list as accurate as possible.

Thanks,,,,hope it helps someone

Last edited:

Russell Cues

Maverick Cue Builder
Silver Member

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
russellcues@gmail.com, there are examples of my cues/pics are on my profile. My old comp died and I haven't gotten them transferred yet. This should help some.

Tony
Russell Custom Cues

Thanks Tony,,,,,I added your email address in your listing,

As far as pics of work, it's a great idea to add them in there, but you guys will have to take a minute or two and do that,,,,,it's free, and should prove to be quite a resource once folks see it's potential.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is an interactive database viable? That way searching for specific cuemakers, regardless of criteria (Last Name, First Name, State, etc.), would be quick and easy.

Yes, the list is quite interactive when combined with the Search on the site,,,,,,,just type in the Name, etc,,,,,then in the dropdown select the cuemaker listing forum, and it will find all instances of that name within the cuemaker listing.

aphelps1

Phelps Custom Cues
Silver Member
Please add me to MD.

Phelps Custom Cues
Lusby, MD 20657
410 610-0678

Thanks,
Alan

cueman

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Well let me know if I can help........same issue in the knife world. Sharepoint format is ideal so user can edit their own..........maybe a simple form so you or your people dont have to edit / enter the info. Maybe Hightower could scan his info in so he would'nt have to retype it........

Many hands make for light work........... just saying.

Larry
He is welcome to go to the ICA site and take the info on cuemaker members from there. But for me to get my mailing list which is only saved in the UPS system would be a serious undertaking. So a simple copy and paste won't work.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Please add mine to New Mexico.
Thanks Mike.

Hi Mike, I got you added into the listing,,,,,,,,,,thanks

I tested the link you posted to your website and it didn't work,,,,,,,so just a heads up on that.

If you get it working, and it needs updating please let me know so I can get you a good link up in your listing.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The list is coming along very well,,and alot of info has been added, mostly from private messages, so thanks to everyone who has helped.

I'd also like to know if I have people listed who are no longer making cues, to keep the listing accurate.

And don't forget,,,,,,the State listings are each individual forums within themselves, so anyone interested can add more info, show images of their work, have their own private customer correspondence forum etc,,,,,,,whatever custom setup I can do to make this thing more beneficial for the cuemakers I will do. I can easily setup sub-forums within your individual listings, which could be very helpful to you guys who don't want to be hassled with putting up and maintaining a website. If you have interest in this area, just PM me and we'll work something out that works for you.