Cue Maker's List

treed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cue maker list

hurricane cues ,,,columbia,south carolina ,did'nt see whitey on there.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We have set up a Personal Forum Area to feature Cuemaker Members who are interested. This could prove to be extremely helpful for those cuemakers who do not have their own website. It can easily be customized to suit the needs of any cuemaker individually, and is being offered free to those interested. Here is one I set up for Brent a few days ago. It's an excellent way to show off your work.
http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=488
If interested just PM me and we'll get it set up.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Cuemaker lists have now been combined to include Internationl cuemakers as well as Repairmen. We have added a searchable (by country, state, or name) menu for ease of use. It's all rebuilt (the entire site has been rebuilt actually) so if you are looking for a cuemaker this is an easy way to find it. If you are a cuemaker and not on the list please send me your contact info and I'll gladly add you. There is no charge for use or being listed,,,,,,,it's just there as a service to cuemakers as well as cue buyers.

Hope this helps you guys,,,,,,,,

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A screenshot of the new format,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,completely searchable by alphabetical Name, State, or Country

If you are a cuemaker that is not on the list,,,,,,,,,we'd love to add you for accuracy and completeness.

Cuemaker list.jpg

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Renegade, great idea but may I make a suggestion? Cues are not like pool tables where for obvious reasons you are usually interested in buying locally. With custom cues most have an idea who they want to have build a cue and are simply searching for the contact info.

With that in mind perhaps you could have a sticky at the top of the forum that list all cue makers alphabetically and the state to make it easier to find the particular builder. That way if you're looking for Ed Prewitt, for example, you don't have to hunt through all the states to find him. Plus, if the guy you're looking for is not on the master list then you don't waste your time looking for info that isn't there.

This is all in place now and getting alot of visits.
There is an alphabetical master list, with each name hyperlinked to that cuemakers individual thread which has at least their contact info. The cuemakers who are listed in the bluebook have a blue book logo preceding their name on the master list, and in their personal threads they have historical information, as well as a blue book icon that is linked to their secondary market cue values in the blue book.

We have a few Cuemakers so far who are loading up their threads with images and info about cues they have made, as well as cues in progress, which is quite popular. This is a very good, and free, way to show your stuff.......so all are welcome to use it.

The last link in this is the special rate from The Blue Book people for anyone accessing the online Blue Book for immediate individual cuemaker lookup. The rate will be less than half the normal rate. We are waiting for the scripts for this service currently.

The last piece of this will be an all new website, heavily tied in with The Cuemakers Directory, and will feature the business of cues and cuemaking, and feature Cuemakers, Cues, Cue Component Vendors, material suppliers, tooling and machinery, CNC in Cuemaking,,,,,
All articles and materials will be provided by Cuemakers and professionals in the cuemaking Industry. The Domain has been registered already, and the site design is currently in process.

Guess what the name will be?

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all that frequent and use this database. The traffic count is really good, and so it is worth all the effort it took me to put this together, but I still see cuemaker names around who are not included yet, and so again I invite you all to get in on this free listing. It takes a couple of minutes to provide the listing info, and with the listing comes free advertising space should you choose to use it.

Whay are you not yet Listed?