Cue Maker's List

meridianblades

BIG SHILL
Silver Member
He is welcome to go to the ICA site and take the info on cuemaker members from there. But for me to get my mailing list which is only saved in the UPS system would be a serious undertaking. So a simple copy and paste won't work.

Chris
You mean UPS shipping service? Maybe they could give you an export file in Excel or some other format? Demographic data is pretty dynamic, so its a BIG task for a single person to keep up to date.

Larry

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You obviously didn't read my PM.
I don't want to be added in
I would rather not be on the list
Please delete my name and info from your website
Thanks in advance
Lee

Well Lee, this is a bit confusing,,,,,,,are you saying you are no longer a cuemaker, in which case you should not be on the list.

The reason for this list is accuracy, to provide information and convenience to people who are in the market for a cue, and possibly do not know that there may be someone close by that they could deal with. It's also a way for cuemakers to be listed for those people, gaining some degree of exposure in the process hopefully.

I've had very good, very helpful input in this thread from several active cuemakers, and probably 3 times as many through PM's thanking me for my efforts in compiling and maintaining this list, as well as offering info in regards to past cuemakers who are retired or no longer with us.

I can't really understand why anyone, who is active, would request to not be involved. There is no private information on the list, so everything is in the public domain, this thread has merely saved me quite a bit of time in putting it together thanks to the help of all the very helpful people who have, and are, still contributing information to it, and for their help, I am very greatful.

In the spirit of completeness, and accuracy, I see no need to remove active cuemakers from the list,,,,,,unless of course they become inactive.
If someone contacts you and says they saw your name on the list, then just refuse to sell to them I guess.

Purposely making the list inactive is nonproductive for everyone in my view,,,,,,but in fairness, I'd certainly like to get opinions from other cuemakers, and potential cue buyers.

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Well Lee, this is a bit confusing,,,,,,,are you saying you are no longer a cuemaker, in which case you should not be on the list.

The reason for this list is accuracy, to provide information and convenience to people who are in the market for a cue, and possibly do not know that there may be someone close by that they could deal with. It's also a way for cuemakers to be listed for those people, gaining some degree of exposure in the process hopefully.

I've had very good, very helpful input in this thread from several active cuemakers, and probably 3 times as many through PM's thanking me for my efforts in compiling and maintaining this list, as well as offering info in regards to past cuemakers who are retired or no longer with us.

I can't really understand why anyone, who is active, would request to not be involved. There is no private information on the list, so everything is in the public domain, this thread has merely saved me quite a bit of time in putting it together thanks to the help of all the very helpful people who have, and are, still contributing information to it, and for their help, I am very greatful.

In the spirit of completeness, and accuracy, I see no need to remove active cuemakers from the list,,,,,,unless of course they become inactive.
If someone contacts you and says they saw your name on the list, then just refuse to sell to them I guess.

Purposely making the list inactive is nonproductive for everyone in my view,,,,,,but in fairness, I'd certainly like to get opinions from other cuemakers, and potential cue buyers.

If he dont want his name on the list then do us a favor. Delete it!!

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dont think I should have to justify not being on your list.
If I dont want my name and info on the list, why not just delete it.
My name was added without my permission.

If it takes the following statement to have my name removed, here you go...

I am no longer a cuemaker.

Thanks
Lee

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Myron Nakamura is another cue maker in Hawaii. He is on the island of Maui, but I don't know his contact information. If I find it, I will post it.

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have been putting a listing together of all the cuemakers I can find in the US, but I'm not sure how up to date some of the material I've found is. If anyone would like to add their info, examples of their work etc to the listing that would be great, or if you are already on the list and your info is out of date please let me know and I'll update it. The list is completely public, and for anyone to use. I'm just trying to get it as accurate as possible.

I'm concerned with cuemakers at this point, so if you only do repairs, then maybe we'll get a list up for that as well, seems it could be quite helpful, but this initial list is for Cuemakers only please.

Membership is not required to view the list.

http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=402

Thanks in advance for any help on this venture.
Although I am not looking to give you more work. It would be good if in the main list you could indicate if there is a website.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am not updating mine anymore, but I did a list that took a long time for AZ cuemakers, repairman, dealers.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=198969

Thanks, the problem is that there have been several lists started but eventually abandoned.

Another point to make is that all of these lists have been just that, Lists.

What I am compiling is a List of active names in alphabetical order, without additional info, so if anyone is searching for a specific cuemaker by name, this should do it. Without additional info on this list, I should always be able to keep all names on one list without post size restrictions. The alphabetical list is here http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6366

Each name on the alphabetical list is actually linked to that same name in the state listings here http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=402 and each Cuemaker on the state listing actually has all of their provided contact info.

In addition to their contact info, each listing is actually an individual forum, so that cuemaker can simply click their listing, hit "New Reply" and then add posts within their personal forum to provide more info such as their bio, shop hours, images of past work, images of available inventory, etc,,,, Custom sub-forums can be set-up at that cuemakers request for such things as Inventory, Past Archives, Customer Corresponence, etc,,,
So the list is actually not just a list, each listing is actually a forum. It can be used as a webspace for those who do not wish to build and maintain their own website, etc. There are many possibilities, and it's there to help anyone who wishes to use it.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Although I am not looking to give you more work. It would be good if in the main list you could indicate if there is a website.

It's only one click on the name to see if that cuemaker has a website, since each name links directly to all of their provided contact info.
While compiling and building this I tested ALL website links provided, and so at that time only sites that were still active made the final cut in the listings.

Also, the cuemakers may have additional info about their work, inventory, etc, in their individual state listing, so it's worth a look to see what they have going on anyway. The cuemakers providing more than just contact info could be quite helpful to themselves as well as interested potential buyers.

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in the process of setting up some Personal forums for cuemakers who have a need for online promotional space. This will provide you, the cuemakers, to offer much more info about what you do, why you do it, what you've done, etc,,,,and will be fully integrated in with the Alphabetical Master List I'm compiling as well as the State Listings. This could be very useful for any of you guys without websites especially.

PM me for details, and promotional offer please.

Thanks

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerry Terbrock
MISSOURI
1221 Priest Dr
Ballwin, MO 63021-6823

http://jerryterbrock.com/
Very nice cues by the way.

Patrick Custom Cues is in Olathe, KS not Granite City, IL
He moved to Shooters

Last edited:

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jerry Terbrock
MISSOURI
1221 Priest Dr
Ballwin, MO 63021-6823

http://jerryterbrock.com/
Very nice cues by the way.

Patrick Custom Cues is in Olathe, KS not Granite City, IL
He moved to Shooters

Good info,,,,,,,,that's the kind of stuff that'll make this list work.

I'll add Jerry Terbrock's info,,,

As far as Patrick Custom Cues,,,,,is it possible you could provide his new contact info,,,,,,a move to a different state almost surely changes most of the contact info I have listed.

Thanks

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks, the problem is that there have been several lists started but eventually abandoned.

Another point to make is that all of these lists have been just that, Lists.

What I am compiling is a List of active names in alphabetical order, without additional info, so if anyone is searching for a specific cuemaker by name, this should do it. Without additional info on this list, I should always be able to keep all names on one list without post size restrictions. The alphabetical list is here http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=6366

Each name on the alphabetical list is actually linked to that same name in the state listings here http://www.classifiedbilliards.com/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=402 and each Cuemaker on the state listing actually has all of their provided contact info.

In addition to their contact info, each listing is actually an individual forum, so that cuemaker can simply click their listing, hit "New Reply" and then add posts within their personal forum to provide more info such as their bio, shop hours, images of past work, images of available inventory, etc,,,, Custom sub-forums can be set-up at that cuemakers request for such things as Inventory, Past Archives, Customer Corresponence, etc,,,
So the list is actually not just a list, each listing is actually a forum. It can be used as a webspace for those who do not wish to build and maintain their own website, etc. There are many possibilities, and it's there to help anyone who wishes to use it.

you should be highly praised for your efforts:thumbup:
dont know if you can alphabetize the listings within the by state listings
i think that would be helpful
im not a cue maker but i sent a donation:smile:
check your pm

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you should be highly praised for your efforts:thumbup:
dont know if you can alphabetize the listings within the by state listings
i think that would be helpful
im not a cue maker but i sent a donation:smile:
check your pm

Ah, makes sense now,,,,,,I sent you a PM Larry,,,,,

As far as alphabetizing within the State listing, I don't see that working, since each listing is interactive as a thread, so anytime anyone posts a reply or question to a specific cuemaker, then it becomes the most recent post in the forum, and in effect is bumped to the top.

In almost all of the state listing there are less than 1 page (20) cuemakers listed per State, so navigating them is extremely easy.

As mentioned in an earlier post, I am in the process of developing another level of interactivity between potential customers and Cuemakers where Cuemakers can Add, change, and manage any and all information they wish to share with the public. This will be extremely useful for all you cuemakers who do not have a website, and without the hassle and expense of maintaining a site and hosting.

Anyone who wishes to have more info about this please PM me,,,,there will eventually be very inexpensive rates for this, but initially it's free to those who offer to help develop this new feature,,,,,so if you are interested, PM me please.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good info,,,,,,,,that's the kind of stuff that'll make this list work.

I'll add Jerry Terbrock's info,,,

As far as Patrick Custom Cues,,,,,is it possible you could provide his new contact info,,,,,,a move to a different state almost surely changes most of the contact info I have listed.

Thanks
Here you go.

Patrick Cues
Looks like he uses his Cell for his number so that's still an IL number.

810 W. 56 Hwy
Olathe, KS 66061
618-709-2615
http://www.patrickcustomcues.com/