Disabled Vets stolen cues

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Dan, it is definitely up to you and you only on what you decide to do here. It's a nice gesture for sure. I also don't think it's a bad thing that AZ looks out for one another as there have been a lot of scams in the last few years...that being said I am just curious on why the OP didn't get any information about himself or on how to contact him...he said to just spread the word. Usually in situations where people lose a cue or case they either get into detail about the situation (he sort of did) or at least put their contact information (name, email, maybe phone # occasionally) for if someone finds their cues.

Even though he hasn't logged in since then he may have been back here to read the threads and then saw all the questions/doubts and said screw these people...that is definitely possible but hopefully it not the case. IF he is for real maybe he can just post his name or the bar that it was stolen at to give more information. There's nothing wrong with giving people the benefit at the doubt, and there is also nothing wrong with people cautioning you to be careful...but yes at the end of the day it's your choice to do what you want...I hope it all works out.

Matt

Matt.. I always proceed with caution in any of my endeavors.. I appreciate everyone's concern.. I am sure it comes from their personal experiences.. I will try to make sure this is legit before proceeding.. thanks to all for the concern.. (You too, Brian)

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Kindness and class

If you aint got it you aint getting it. I am with helping. Contact me if I too may help. I would gladly donate to help anyone offset their guifts cost.
Great bunch,
Nick :) 8850-474-0628

bigkicker31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Stolen cues

I am a disabled vet my self the same thing happened to me when I was playing in a tourney in Cincinnati I had two cues and a case I had a sly dickie neighbors and in stroke case this is no scam i feel for u because how much money it cost for cues it sucked because u save and then u have thrives out there that just take from u what u have saved for well hopefully both of us can get back what we saved for and I hope u have a blessed day

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I agree with Greg nothing is for sale and this is in the wrong section resulting in putting things that are for sale on page 5 or 10. This may sound cold however if you let your stuff get stolen you should be responsible and buy another or play with a house cue. I have been unemployed many times in my 40 years of working I get another job and never ask for a hand out I guess people are raised differently now that I was but to me it is like Greg said BS..... Ron

KCJeffff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Did anyone see the same post on the front page of Billiards Digest under forums ? I am not saying anything against the guy, I am wondering if they checked it out. I figure those that are willing to help him out are just doing what they feel like doing, nothing wrong with that In my own opinion.