How well does Ken Shuman play?

bad_hit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Masshole here. The pool comment seems true, people seem to really study the game hard in New England. I live in Oregon now and I feel like I know more about the game than almost everyone here. Now I just need to stop missing balls!

Knowledge and execution really are two different things, there's a big physical aspect to pool (eyesight, back, etc) that gets overlooked too much.

Go Celtics!

Last edited:

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
If he plays as good as his favoritism for one player or another during matches he commentates he can give Efren out of rotation playing 3 ball on the bar box

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
I'm half tempted to turn this thread into the "Ken Shuman is so good at pool...." thread

Chuck Norris style...

AND GO!!:grin:

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
Ken Shuman gave Bustamante the 7 out in ten ball in a ten ahead race......

Bustamante quit him and paid up after Ken was 8 ahead

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
Ken Shuman once called upon himself to watch his own hit.......

his opponent agreed that it was good.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
Ken Shuman has a standing bet that he can beat anyone at six ball (3:1 on the money) after spending two and a half hours on a merry-go-round at full speed listening to yoko onos "kiss kiss" and taking a shot of Evan Williams honey every time the song resets.

......no one has accepted the terms as we all think he's got the dead nuts on that one.:eek:

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Without question! Probably the greatest clutch hitter in the history of the team.

Not surprised, I loved watching him play over the years. All that game and swag too. What he did in that last world series was EPIC:eek:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Ken Shuman has a standing bet that he can beat anyone at six ball (3:1 on the money) after spending two and a half hours on a merry-go-round at full speed listening to yoko onos "kiss kiss" and taking a shot of Evan Williams honey every time the song resets.

......no one has accepted the terms as we all think he's got the dead nuts on that one.:eek:

Now, this is absolute drivel.....NOBODY can listen to Yoko Ono for two and a half hours.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's a referee, a commentator. No it's SuperShu, player.

IMG_0188.jpg