How well does Ken Shuman play?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ken Schuman was running 682 balls and had to stop when the table mechanic wanted to put the rails back on the table.

BasementDweller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ken Schuman was running 682 balls and had to stop when the table mechanic wanted to put the rails back on the table.

I think you meant to say...

Ken Schuman pocketed 682 consecutive balls but he had to stop in the middle of his run because the table mechanic decided to convert the billiard table into a pool table.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I think you meant to say...

Ken Schuman pocketed 682 consecutive balls but he had to stop in the middle of his run because the table mechanic decided to convert the billiard table into a pool table.

Ken Schuman plays so well....he gave BasementDweller the last six.........
....and made him go live in the attic.....

IMG_3768.JPG

JC

Coos Cues
And he's very diplomatic too. He once told me "with all due respect sir, your match is not going to be on this table" when he caught me hitting balls on the tv table.

He didn't even ask my name, just observed my stroke and informed me of his decision.:grin:

JC

superpanget2

Registered
You guys are funny, that's why I like hanging out in this forum��. And seeing how he played in that rotation with Busti, I think he's just average.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i havent read all the posts
i am sorry about that
does anyone want to give me the short answer why anyone cares how good ken shuman plays??
HE IS A GREAT TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR/REFERREE

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i havent read all the posts
i am sorry about that
does anyone want to give me the short answer why anyone cares how good ken shuman plays??
HE IS A GREAT TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR/REFERREE

I agree about him being a great tournament director. Can I answer your question with another question? Why do you care why people care about how well he plays? People are just curious I guess.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I agree about him being a great tournament director. Can I answer your question with another question? Why do you care why people care about how well he plays? People are just curious I guess.
first of all i think in the scheme of things it really doesnt matter
and in the second of all i am an inquisitive person...:grin:

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ken Shuman plays so good, he taught Efren how to Z-kick...back when he was Cesar Morales.

Last edited:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Sometimes it's hard to separate fact from fiction...

...I heard Ken Shuman put so much spin on a ball once that it set the cloth on fire...
....and burned down the pool hall....:eek:

..but it is NOT true that he was on a 64 run at 3-cushion billiards at the time....

...hell, he was barely into the 50s

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member

...I heard Ken Shuman put so much spin on a ball once that it set the cloth on fire...

..but it is NOT true that he was on a 64 run at 3-cushion billiards at the time....

This is a factual tale....I know, because I was there and saw it in person.

Maniac (once again, for bbb....just curiousity :groucho:)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member

Also factual was that very same night, while dining at a Shanghai sushi restaurant, I witnessed this ball arrive there after spinning its way through middle earth and it started yet another fire, burning this place down, as well. :eek:

Ken can achieve a lot of spin.

us820

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a side pot at a tourney in 2005 to see who could hit the most rails with one shot on a 9' table.How many did Ken win with?We will let you know when the cue ball stops and the final count is tallied.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Also factual was that very same night, while dining at a Shanghai sushi restaurant, I witnessed this ball arrive there after spinning its way through middle earth and it started yet another fire, burning this place down, as well. :eek:

I once saw him spin a ball so fast a gnat tried to land on it and ended up on Saturn.

Maniac

Danimal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ken Shuman plays so good, he got banned from the APA - as a SL 23, he automatically maxed his team out every time he called upon himself to play.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

maniac
i was busting chops.....:embarrassed2::embarrassed2:
inquiring minds ask questions.......:smile:
happy easter......:thumbup:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

After the ball left Shanghai, it hit Sidney, Australia, where it struck a snooker club....
....being that it was Australia, 'n all, the club burned up, instead of down.