Mark Gregory Centennial Photos

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A photographer took pictures of my Centennial by Mark Gregory. The photos in the link below were converted to jpeg because the tif file versions that Mark owns are super high quality and way too large to post or email. Therefore, these photos in the link are not even close to the quality of the original tif file photos. I believe he will have the printed tif photos at the EXPO this year along with another fantastic Centennial if he can get the table completed on time.

I am posting this not to boast about my table but rather for others to be able to appreciate Mark's work. Enjoy...

https://markgregorycentennialphotos.shutterfly.com/pictures/34#32

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You should be bragging - that's one bad@$$ table!!!
Jason

Yeah but I figure it's not bragging if I say Im not bragging...Thanks though. I'm proud to own it and LOVE playing on it. The first game on the table was me vs Mark. I slaughtered him if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, I rarely remember correctly.

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A photographer took pictures of my Centennial by Mark Gregory. The photos in the link below were converted to jpeg because the tif file versions that Mark owns are super high quality and way too large to post or email. Therefore, these photos in the link are not even close to the quality of the original tif file photos. I believe he will have the printed tif photos at the EXPO this year along with another fantastic Centennial if he can get the table completed on time.

I am posting this not to boast about my table but rather for others to be able to appreciate Mark's work. Enjoy...

https://markgregorycentennialphotos.shutterfly.com/pictures/34#32

Stunning , did it come with the designs in the table, I don't remember ever seeing one like that before.

Jon Manning

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You Sir, have one of the nicest tables I have ever seen! Congrats on that stunner. Centennials and Anniversarys are my favorite designs, the Anniversary would be the nicest, if the corner pockets were different (never liked the big aluminum). Anyways, not trying to hijack, I love everything about your table. I bet you feel honored every time you play on it.

kbooks3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow...

That table is amazing, Chris..I'm so happy you own it..but please tell me that isn't a metal bridge head...if it is..I want to mail you down a late Christmas gift. :)

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Absolutely beautiful.
And, the table and the room are a perfect combination. Well done. :thumbup2:

CuesDirectly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stunning, it does belong in a Magazine.

Only one thing looks better Chris, the pictures you sent me in person with your Cues.

Thanks, Dave.

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That really is a work of art. Beautiful veneers and solid rosewood rails. Couldn't be nicer. Hopefully you will enjoy it for many years to come but this table will be enjoyed for generations.