Mosconi Cup Team USA 2014

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Erm, 'truth'? Isn't that what we're trying to establish?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdeREgnllg

What if pooladdict or I starting posting innuendo about US players and then called you a troll for asking for clarification? How would you feel?

USA all the way, eh? :rolleyes:

You have posted innuendo about American players. All is fair in love and pool. How about them Euro pros with dirty hands? Nobody utters a peep. It's all hush-hush.

Well, they ain't without fault, either, Pal. It's just that nobody wants to talk about it. It's easier to bash Rodney, et al., and place blame on the Americans. :mad:

TheThaiger

Banned
You have posted innuendo about American players. All is fair in love and pool. How about them Euro pros with dirty hands? Nobody utters a peep. It's all hush-hush.

Well, they ain't without fault, either, Pal. It's just that nobody wants to talk about it. It's easier to bash Rodney, et al., and place blame on the Americans. :mad:

Lol.

What do you mean it's 'all hush hush' and 'nobody wants to talk about it'? It's only YOU talking about it!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol.

What do you mean it's 'all hush hush' and 'nobody wants to talk about it'? It's only YOU talking about it!

Damn right, I am.

Are you going to now flutter on over to the JB thread and take potshots and JB and me all morning? Lots of other pool topics to discuss, don't you think?

TheThaiger

Banned
Damn right, I am.

Are you going to now flutter on over to the JB thread and take potshots and JB and me all morning? Lots of other pool topics to discuss, don't you think?

Been there, done that.

All I do is question the questionable. It is remarkably easy to not attract my attention - you (and Barton) should try it sometime.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Been there, done that.

All I do is question the questionable. It is remarkably easy to not attract my attention - you (and Barton) should try it sometime.

Your posts are like having a gnat in your ear. There's no escaping it when you decide you want to antagonize others.

Try posting about pool instead of these one-upsmanship-type posts. There really is more in the pool world to write about, believe it or not.

TheThaiger

Banned
Your posts are like having a gnat in your ear. There's no escaping it when you decide you want to antagonize others.

Try posting about pool instead of these one-upsmanship-type posts. There really is more in the pool world to write about, believe it or not.

Well you can talk, but I was talking about pool. You said the European MC team were as guilty of bad behaviour as the American team, and I asked you to clarify. That is both perfectly reasonable and pool related. You then became defensive and evasive, which sent the thread off-course.

The reason you will not elaborate is becoming clear. I have my answer.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well you can talk, but I was talking about pool. You said the European MC team were as guilty of bad behaviour as the American team, and I asked you to clarify. That is both perfectly reasonable and pool related. You then became defensive and evasive, which sent the thread off-course.

The reason you will not elaborate is becoming clear. I have my answer.

It has to do with rolling around in the mud with a pig, the reason I don't reply to you. :grin-square:

Carry on, Thaiger.