NEW Center to Edge (C T E ) Pro One Aiming System

STICKBNDER

Cajun Transplant
Silver Member
It almost looks like a Secret Training Device to keep the Arm is position, normally light will reflect but not in that pattern. But I do not know the Light Source, plus I see some things that made me ask the first ?

BTW I was a Freelance Photo 20 years.
well you must have been a REALLY bad one, because that is a light reflection. it matches with the light on the table and his shirt!!!!!:lmao:

Last edited:

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
well you must have been a REALLY bad one, because that is a light reflection. it matches with the light on the table and his shirt!!!!!:lmao:

You gotta wonder sometimes if coco is like travis and is like a 27th degree black belt in trolling or if he actually believes the stuff he writes. Anyway, cool pics.

Colin Colenso

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any update for using CTE/Pro one, 5 years after? :)
There is a special section in the forum idex under Instruction > Aiming

There are a lot of threads that will drive you nuts. Perhaps just look up Stan Shuffet on Youtube, he has kindly provided a lot of content in video format there.

Colin

nfuids

eh?
Silver Member
There is a special section in the forum idex under Instruction > Aiming

There are a lot of threads that will drive you nuts. Perhaps just look up Stan Shuffet on Youtube, he has kindly provided a lot of content in video format there.

Colin

I actually ordered his DVDs. Was just curious. As with so many topics, people on forum debates for ever, not always with great arguments :)

It's been like that for ever!

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I actually ordered his DVDs. Was just curious. As with so many topics, people on forum debates for ever, not always with great arguments :)

It's been like that for ever!

Let's just say I wish I had found out about it 30 years ago! One of the best things ever to happen to my game. Takes time to learn it properly, and lots of practice. You can also search Stan's posts on here and find his phone # and give him a call if you need extra help. Also watch his videos on you tube on it.

nfuids

eh?
Silver Member
I'm not worried, I'm sure I will understand it pretty quickly. I'm a methodic studend, working hard.

Thanks!

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wrong section.
this needs to be moved

Wow,, This has to be the definition of COVID boredom.

You found an aiming thread that was started 10 years ago,,, hadn't been touched in 5 years and bring it to the front lines asking it to be moved to a different section.

Glad you did, though, because it is interesting to go back in time and see people's comments.

Guess I'm bored out of my mind too.

straightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wrong section.
this needs to be moved

Not to restart it here buuuttt since here it is, they just go on shooting pool shots with the CTE spiel "voiced over". Makes me wonder if a person who only learned CTE is even cognizant of what's in front of him.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Not to revive this cesspool but I notice a lot of former contributors in this thread.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Maybe the following will help get this thread moved to the "Aiming Conversation" forum where it belongs.

The best way to aim pool shots is explained and demonstrated in detail here:

How to Aim Pool Shots (HAPS)

and

Dr. Dave's Aiming Method (DAM)

Enjoy,
Dave

PS: For those interested in CTE, basic descriptions along with all of its pros and cons can be found here: CTE resource page

Excellent material, Dave. I like what you say about fractional aiming being a good way for some players to quickly learn how to recognize shots. Now imagine how much faster that learning process could be if there was a way to know which fractional aim to use without first having to hit a ton of balls estimating or guessing the angles... Lol. :wink:

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Excellent material, Dave. I like what you say about fractional aiming being a good way for some players to quickly learn how to recognize shots. Now imagine how much faster that learning process could be if there was a way to know which fractional aim to use without first having to hit a ton of balls estimating or guessing the angles... Lol. :wink:

Or just learning a couple perceptions that are constantly repeated over and over would be even easier.

LAMas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Proportions and perceptions help.

Knowing where to hit the OB or contact point (CP) on the OB.

Knowing where to send the CB to hit that CP on the OB with the
corresponding CP on the CB helps.