Peace proposal

Vorpal Cue

Just galumping back
Silver Member
This is a great idea but based upon the behavior of some here I doubt it could be implemented as a practical matter.

There are many significant flaws in some aiming systems that should be discussed. Can't do that under current regulations.

Lou Figueroa

Start a thread about Flaws in Common Aiming Systems. I'm sure 10's of people would be interested.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I think putting the 4 Musketeers on ignore for you is a very good idea. It would end the arguing for sure.

I think you and the other 3 Musketeers putting the entire Aiming Forum on ignore is a very good idea. It would end the arguing FOREVER.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
This is a great idea but based upon the behavior of some here I doubt it could be implemented as a practical matter.

There are many significant flaws in some aiming systems that should be discussed. Can't do that under current regulations.

Lou Figueroa

And what the hell would YOU know about that? You can't even start to explain how to set up for CTE and what to see.

What a joke.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Unless quoted I never see the posts of those I have had on Ignore for many, many years like Spider and Cookie and a few select others. A tad primitive but it works.

Lou Figueroa

BULLSHIT! That's a lie. You certainly saw the video cartoons I made of you like the one in California evading all the players and especially Wayne to play for money. And then stated nobody there plays for money. LMAO

And you saw the other one. Both of which you cried like a baby to Wilson to have taken down which I was forced to do.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Lets see how many times and how many posts each one of the 4 Musketeers makes today attacking someone or saying a bunch of nothing about aiming.

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave to Lou:

And what the hell would YOU know about that? You can't even start to explain how to set up for CTE and what to see.

What a joke.

Here you go, Lou, this should help. I took this picture from the only perspective available to get the CTE and the CTA visual lines. It's a 15° perception. If I physically begin to move my body further away from the bottles, I would eventually pick up the CTE and CTB lines at the same time. I have to agree with CTE users when they say the perceptions are easy to get.

picture.php

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave to Lou:

Here you go, Lou, this should help. I took this picture from the only perspective available to get the CTE and the CTA visual lines. It's a 15° perception. If I physically begin to move my body further away from the bottles, I would eventually pick up the CTE and CTB lines at the same time. I have to agree with CTE users when they say the perceptions are easy to get.

picture.php

lol, I have enough trouble seeing the actual balls on the table... If I have to start trying to visualize beer bottles I'll never get around to pulling the trigger on a shot :)

Lou Figueroa

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Lets see how many times and how many posts each one of the 4 Musketeers makes today attacking someone or saying a bunch of nothing about aiming.

And off to the races with idiocy. 2 of the 4 musketeers so far posting garbage.

Brian Crist and Lou Figueroa - The least Brian could have done is illustrate the beer bottles for a fractional alignment from the grid on his own Poolology aiming instead of MOCKING CTE once again. At least both of them might understand. Well, maybe.

Last edited:

BC21

https://www.playpoolbetter.com
Gold Member
Silver Member

Brian Crist and Lou Figueroa - The least Brian could have done is illustrate the beer bottles for a fractional alignment from the grid on his own Poolology aiming instead of MOCKING CTE once again. At least both of them might understand. Well, maybe.

It's a 1/2 bottle shot. And I'm not mocking a CTE perception. I'm illustrating an easy way to visualize what a perception is -- a visual perspective seen from a particular focal point. I think it's cool. It works on any two objects. I'm just not sure what to do next as far as alignment goes, which is exactly what Low500 was asking about last week or so. Of course, he wasn't held to the flames for asking about the final CCB alignment.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
It's a 1/2 bottle shot. And I'm not mocking a CTE perception. I'm illustrating an easy way to visualize what a perception is -- a visual perspective seen from a particular focal point. I think it's cool. It works on any two objects. I'm just not sure what to do next as far as alignment goes, which is exactly what Low500 was asking about last week or so. Of course, he wasn't held to the flames for asking about the final CCB alignment.

Don't give that lame excuse because you quoted a post of mine and addressed Lou not Low500. It was a mockery to amuse Lou.

Secondly, you've stated you don't fully understand everything there is to know regarding CTE. So why didn't you do a fractions shot with beer bottles from poolology?

Thirdly use pool balls, not beer bottles, bowling pins, milk cartons, or other stupid crap.

And fourth, you aren't funny. You're one of the four musketeer antagonists.

Fifth, don't post to me again.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

Brian Crist at it again for another meaningless distracting post. Which one of them will be next? I'm sure somebody is in the wings chomping at the bit.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I thought it was pretty cool and certainly not mocking. But I'm not into seeing lines and stuff to begin with.

Lou Figueroa
can still run a few

tashworth19191

Pool will make you humble
Silver Member
I bought the Pro One DVD set last year and I was raked over the coals on this forum for saying that I did not understand CTE at all. I go back and watch the DVD and still don't have a clue how it works. Anyway, I was able to use fractional aiming, poology (thanks BC) and SAMBA. I guess I am too dumb to understand the CTE stuff.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Brian Crist at it again for another meaningless distracting post. Which one of them will be next? I'm sure somebody is in the wings chomping at the bit.

Wednesday - 10-11 - Final Tally

3 of the 4 Musketeers posting totally worthless mocking posts and backing each other up. Brian and Lou had multiple posts of nothingness.

I think the 4 Musketeers is an incorrect label. The BORESOME FOURSOME is far more in line with their actions.

Lets see what the new day holds for the BORESOME FOURSOME.

Last edited:

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
I bought the Pro One DVD set last year and I was raked over the coals on this forum for saying that I did not understand CTE at all. I go back and watch the DVD and still don't have a clue how it works. Anyway, I was able to use fractional aiming, poology (thanks BC) and SAMBA. I guess I am too dumb to understand the CTE stuff.

YOU said it about the dumb stuff, not I or anyone else. It only makes sense if you have an aiming system, any aiming system with a disconnect to your eyes and brain
that's not working - DROP IT LIKE A HOT POTATO AND DON'T USE IT!
It's common sense. If you don't get CTE DROP IT and THAT'S IT. No big deal.

But to illustrate how accurate and effective Poolology has been for you and to make others converts to the system, lets set up a two way shot on the table WITHOUT referring back to the GRID CHEAT SHEET, tell us what the fractional alignments are for the following shot. Remember, an aiming system with a grid is only effective if it's internalized in your brain to draw on in a matter of milliseconds.
No cheat sheets allowed in normal play.

BRIAN, YOU CAN'T ANSWER! Let the student(s) come up with it.

The CB is located 1/2 way between the left rail head diamond and end diamond 5" off the left side rail.

The right center edge of the OB will be placed 6 1/2" from the FOOT SPOT toward the left rail

WHAT FRACTION WILL BE YOUR AIM LINE AND STRIKE POINT WITH THE CB TO POCKET IT IN THE RIGHT CORNER POCKET?

WHAT FRACTION WILL BE YOUR AIM LINE AND STRIKE POINT WITH THE CB TO POCKET IT IN THE LEFT CORNER POCKET?

WHAT PART OF THE CB WILL HAVE TO BE STRIKING THE OB FRACTION LINE AND HOW IS IT ALIGNED TO DO IT BEFORE PULLING THE TRIGGER?

Don't take forever to answer because we'll all know you're using the cheat sheet.

No answer means it's not helping you as much as you claimed.

NO HELP FROM ANY OF THE PEANUT GALLERY!