Center Ball
Silver Member
Form Work at target 2.
20240421_074517.jpg
20240421_074442.jpg

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
WOW! Whole E Cow. Lefty just laid in a maximum at station 2. 4 service 20 going 3 rails to the dirt color king.
20240421_075621.jpg
20240421_075556.jpg
Well the backside picture at station 3 gives a good clue. The first is Lefty at target 3 with chin on cue. Second is Right doing the same, uh almost. 😉 This will require more uh work.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Right makes a 9 and says, "I am fine. Remember Jim Ward and his intern of the hand.
Perhaps the car impact has something to do with the difference in form. 🤷‍♂️ Oh well. Off We Go into the wild blue yonder.....

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Oh the good stuff. Ronnie vs Page. On Now Matchroom coverage is incredible and oh the lessons to be had. 🤷‍♂️
Kids keep it down. 😉

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
I so recognize the need for a warm up.
Helps me reinforce my self to self regarding average performance well maybe B+ 🤷‍♂️ in leagues.
Maintain ing confidence is critical.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
"A good pot but he's lost the cue ball."

."treat the opponent and the game with respect. "
"Match play vs flamboyant shots?" Is my quote a variation on theme.

"Almost workman like"
COMFORTABLE AND AUTOMATIC
Conserves energy. 🤷‍♂️

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
20240426_071308.jpg
Finger therapy, well mostly the thumb. Arthritis so annoys me.
Flexibility is my mantra. Using the sun to dictate the morning exercise.
Watching Judd this morning. Playing Ford going to 13 Judd leads 8-3 via a "Judd Trump Special" sealing the 11th frame. Giving me a chance(hopefully) to see Judd's eye pattern. I have speculation regarding a change since speaking with Stephen Hendry on same. His latest struggles reminded me of my transition experiences. 🤷‍♂️

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Ford has surrendered. Now for Judd to be merciful And quick. Nope, but a miss and not get punished is the luxury of the draw. 9-3 Judd means it's time to check the other table.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
"Well Played" , has Shaun Murphy overcoming the run of the balls. "Facinating to watch." 2-2 at mid session. Session 1 of 3 going to 13.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Okay lay o the day
20240429_073652.jpg

Using the sun can be fun. Nice and warm on the back. 🤷‍♂️ Lefty liked the one rail but the shadow prompted Right to go 2 rails to the first target. Shooting 1 handed. Right was all proud of his opening 3 point shot. Then Lefty followed his lead and laid the white in with the 12 in the top right sun. A 5 and a half 😉. The half is the 12 ball maybe touching the pad. 🤷‍♂️
Nice to have fun with the fitness program.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Buoo ah haha. Right gets the thin sick snick for a 5! 2 rails and leaving the stripe in its 3 point hole. 🤷‍♂️ The cue lays on the launch pad and line.
20240429_075551.jpg

The white near the butt of the cue is the funny part. 🤷‍♂️ Grampa rules say leave it and go find 3 rails to the stripe on the King pad. Hmmmmmm headscratch.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Lefty found it! The Maximum to the king ball!
3 rails
5 king hole
3 kissing
1 whitey over the pad
12 points.
20240429_081847.jpg

Had to give him the Trophy 🏆 Pic
Guess Lefty gets the lead tonight in leagues. 😉

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
Letting the sun dictate the fun.
The Form Work first thing works best for me.
Having the World Snooker on the Tell E is like ice cream.
20240501_064801.jpg
The warming sun is a part of the fun.
The shadow therapy has right hand shooting a standard 3 railer. Lefty has a 2 rails off the end rail. The shadow picks the line is fine way to get the therapy. Pretty educational on the television as well as the observation education.