Texas BCAPL State Tournament - Harker Heights, Tx 12-15 Mar 2009

ne14tennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Next Door

I think they have a few pool halls close to the venue, David. I'll see you in a few weeks.

The place right next door G&B's normall sees some action whenever there is a tournament at the E-Center.

There is also Stix II on Rancier Ave (about 15 minutes away) that has some good tables. They also have a few wannabe world beaters that might give you some action. The only problem is collecting afterward :grin:

The other Stix is just down the road but I heard the new tables they have are terrible

Last edited:

ne14tennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Might Be Exceptions

As a reminder, the deadline to enter is MARCH 2nd!

Just cuz the deadline is past is no excuse to miss this.

Give the TD a call and see if they will let you play. As long as the brackets are not drawn it shouldn't be a big deal to add you

GroundHogg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Player list

Is there any type of list of entries? So that way we can very that we are entered or even better to see who else is entered??

Last edited:

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Just cuz the deadline is past is no excuse to miss this.

Give the TD a call and see if they will let you play. As long as the brackets are not drawn it shouldn't be a big deal to add you

Steve is right - call the TD and see if you can still get in. I called him the other day for a team who missed the deadline and *I think* there were able to get in. So, give him a call at 469 222 5969. Ask for Robert.

McKinneyMiner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I tend to put too much pressure on myself in "title" tournaments so don't expect much, lol. But thank you. :)

This coming from the girl who performed the incredibly rare TRIPLE DIP of an opponent in the finals of one of these "title" tournaments... :)

For her first title if I am not mistaken, no??

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
This coming from the girl who performed the incredibly rare TRIPLE DIP of an opponent in the finals of one of these "title" tournaments... :)

For her first title if I am not mistaken, no??

I do admit that was my first tournament win, but I don't know if "SWAT winner" is a title. "BCA State Champion" - that's a title! Damn the pressure!!! :eek::banghead:

McKinneyMiner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do admit that was my first tournament win, but I don't know if "SWAT winner" is a title. "BCA State Champion" - that's a title! Damn the pressure!!! :eek::banghead:

It's a title... :)

Perhaps not quite as prestigious, but a title nonetheless...

And now all the pressure is off because you have already won a "title" tournament...

So, I expect big things from you next week... :grin:

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
It's a title... :)

Perhaps not quite as prestigious, but a title nonetheless...

And now all the pressure is off because you have already won a "title" tournament...

So, I expect big things from you next week... :grin:

Agreed! So Trigger, I expect to see you playing in the finals of the women's event....no pressure though :grin:;)