Trouble At Gradys

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really hope none of us are ever in that situation to start with. If the op's story is how it played out I don't agree with Marty's actions, to many bad things can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pelican

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This kind of thing could be very bad for Grady's Billiards from a business stand point. Crystal needs to get control of this.

JMHO, Pel

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
its the owner who should be right upon this or why would anyone want to gamble there or even be there knowing an employee is threatening customers and he is an employee if he is running their tournaments or whatever. even just a customer doing this must be restrained.

Banks

Banned
He has no problem with his some gambling for hours, but has a problem with him losing? That's pretty weak right there.

As for nothing being done about that guy, I'd go out of my way not to spend a penny in that place, unless I planned on leaving with more. I had a similar experience at the last place I played out of, but it was the bouncer getting in my face. The owner bought me a drink.. whoopee. If employees or people associated with the business can get away with treating a customer like that for no good reason, @#%^ 'em, I'll go waste my money elsewhere.

PaulieB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why is that I see a bit of a difference between saying "HEY, give my kid back his money that he lost, you basically stole it from him" and going to his house, setting up explosives, and blowing his home up?

TheNewSharkster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you completely missed my point to be honest, but it matters not.

If you actually thinking I was a) advocating extreme violence as a method of conflict resolution b) was then intending to hand myself in afterwards and c) when the safety of my children is a matter care a jot for the "opposition" then I really have to recuse myself from further discussion.

I keep forgetting you colonial chaps don't understand tongue in cheek, sarcasm or irony..

Yeah because joking about shooting somebody or blowing up a house is funny, right? Maybe you chaps should find another pool forum closer to home.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just heard that everything was resolved and no one has any more problems. I'm glad they were able to work it all out.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bullcrap!! Nothing has been resolved.

I don't know where you are getting your info, but my source is solid. Everyone is over it. If someone still feels wronged then have them come out and say it. Just because someone didn't get fired doesn't mean it wasn't resolved.

Pumpkinhead

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know where you are getting your info, but my source is solid. Everyone is over it. If someone still feels wronged then have them come out and say it. Just because someone didn't get fired doesn't mean it wasn't resolved.

My source is solid as well. NO money was returned, NO action was taken against the offender. All I know is if someone threatens anyone with violence especially with a gun in my poolroom
, that person is asked to leave never to be asked back no matter who it is.

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My source is solid as well. NO money was returned, NO action was taken against the offender. All I know is if someone threatens anyone with violence especially with a gun in my poolroom
, that person is asked to leave never to be asked back no matter who it is.

You don't own that business, so it is not your call.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's old enough to make his own decisions. Definitely not a child. This whole thread is ridiculous.

PETROBOY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So if he's not a child then they should return the cash. Other wise they just robbed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eightandout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"I heard" that the tournament he was running dropped by 50% in attendance since the incident. That is bad for business! I know i won't be spending any more of my money there.