Zero X System

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for everyones help.

I am running IE8 but could not download the video.

I installed FireFox and the issue was fixed.

The file is 1.6GB in size took 11 minutes to download.

Watched the video (2hrs) learned a lot. Now I'll spend the next few months practicing.

Great video Tor.

From St. Louis

John

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Vahmurka, I used Pay pal and the down load started directly from the site.

It did take a bit over an hour total. I then checked my email and it had a down load link in it. I clicked it and did a second download in case one messed up.

Other than time, which I can usually do a down load in less time, everything went ok.

So now that you've had a chance to review the DVD, what do you think of the over all content.

I down loaded the free video and pulling some good stuff off of there as well.

I don't know if I qualify for the free banking vid but will be more than happy to pay for it regardless.

I'm really liking his videos.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
John, now that you have Fire Fox, there are a couple or 3 real good add ons that you can install. These work great and make life easier.

Down Load helper. Download and convert FLV vids. Any video that you are watching can be down loaded with a click of your mouse.

Ad Block plus. Blocks annoying pop ups, specially when you are watching a pool stream.

Speed Dial. Puts your favorite sites on a task bar at the top. No longer have to go searching in your book marks.

All in One Side Bar. Puts your book marks on a side bar on your browser.

Enjoy the video.

Last edited:

Joe Pickens

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought myself a Christmas present. I've only watched about 5 minutes of it, but it looks like I'll have myself a Merry Little Christmas day watching and practicing.

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm having problems buying this. The right side of the screen is chopped off after I choose PayPal.

I'd like to give it a shot, but the page doesn't seem to like my iPhone 4S.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm having problems buying this. The right side of the screen is chopped off after I choose PayPal.

Didn't work on my iPad either but once I tried Firefox on my Mac it worked perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BryanB

Huge Balls
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Definitely worth the $8.99 unless you know absolutely everything about kicking. Very easy to follow and looms to be an easy system. I believe Jimmy Reid uses the same type system but he isn't near as easy to follow.

EddieBme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Guy's and Gal's the guy who produced the Zero X Kicking & Banking system goes into very detailed instructions on how hit the Object ball from any where on this Green Earth aka the slate of a pool table.

Very Detailed *****
Excellent video production *****
Price $8.99 *****

http://www.zerox-billiards.com/

You just can't BEAT IT!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Dave

I tried to buy, but after filling out the info, i still wasn't able to pay and download. What am i doing wrong?

EddieBme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Video

How did you get to Paypal, from the link. I did the buy, filled in Email etc., but never got to the pay and download.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Using Firefox I was able to buy and download the kicking video. I am about 45 minutes into it. I also watched the free 120minute video covering a lot of information from the bridge and the stroke to pattern play. There are some REAL gems in there.

Tell you what I am super super impressed by the amount of information and the presentation. I can't stand to edit my videos and the way this one was done was a lot of work in my opinion. And for $9 this has to be the best value in instructional material in pool at the moment. Especially if the banking video is delivered as well.

For those who are having trouble purchasing you have to scroll down in some of the screens to continue. To use paypal you have to choose from the dropdown menu at the payment screen.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
The free video, Pools Biggest Secrets Revealed is also worth watching.

If you are using Fire Fox, down load the add on, Down Load Helper. It will down load an FLV or any movie format you are watching from any site.

The free video is a keeper.

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished watching the whole production. Very, very, very, informative!!! I've been using several different systems to get on balls, mainly the parralel shift. But, the diamond system is something I've alway's wanted to master, the way he explained it was very straight forward and easy to understand. Now I've just got to learn the formula's and a lot the 2 & 3 rail kicks will start to become more routine.

I highly recommend this product to anyone wanting to learn kicking. The Secrets Video is awesome as well haven't finished it completely yet. And, the next nugget is that he's including his Banking Video which is in production free to the 1st. 200 orders if I'm not mistaken.

Can't say enough, $8.99 well spent would have paid 4 -5 times this amount for everything he's giving.

Black Cat :cool:

DeadStick

i like turtles
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Just watched the free Secrets video, and HAPPILY plunked down $8.99 for the Kicking video download.

Can you imagine if every instructor / top player could convey information as elegantly and efficiently as Tor Lowry? The Secrets video is seriously best-in-class – every beginner should watch it.

I also give Tor kudos for having a top-notch video rental/purchase system, with very reasonable prices. If every aiming system instructor would have a similar impulse-buy download system, they'd probably triple their revenue.

Apparently Tor and his brother make indie films, so that's why his pool videos kick a**: http://www.lowrybros.com/

From that site:
Richard and Tor Lowry have been guerrilla filmmakers since the 1980s, when they made "Hawk Jones" as teenagers. Two of their movies, 'Wicksboro Incident' and 'Hawk Jones', have developed a strong following on the internet. Their recent movie, 'Rapture', is their most ambitious effort. 'Rapture' was directed by Richard and produced by Kimber Eastwood.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
He also has an hour and a half long free video on the site. I watched it and found it to be well done. It is mostly basic information, but can help reinforce some principles. I personally have the most trouble with pattern selection, and he had a good portion on the last quarter of the video dealing with that, that I found helpful.

You watched that video so now we play even, you got too much knowledge. :grin:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
i bought the video and watched
very informative
problem is today i cant get back to watching it again???

ChrisBanks

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've got me wondering about what could be on these videos. Are these kicking systems more efficient to use than the other kicking systems that are normally used?

I'm talking about time spent to calculate. I have maybe 25 different systems I use for all varieties of kicks, and they are all very accurate and can be calculated quickly. But there is some degree of calculation. The quicker the better, so maybe the Zero X could even faster calculations!

Houstoer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Definitely worth the $8.99 unless you know absolutely everything about kicking. Very easy to follow and looms to be an easy system. I believe Jimmy Reid uses the same type system but he isn't near as easy to follow.

You're exactly right. I have the Jimmy reid videos and I think its basically the same system but Jimmy makes my head hurt. This guy has done very well explaining it and the quality of the stuff is very good. I watched the free video then bought the kicks one and got an email that I'll receive the banks one in approx 2 weeks. Good stuff; he's a good teacher.