Live Stream Sites - Update

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Dagwoodz said:
While I'm out in Texas, I'm streaming the Fast Eddies Tour events; which are basically this one and the next one in San Antonio. After that I'll be back down in Georgia, and playing in Shannon and Marge's GSBT events. They have Mike Basha doing their streaming now, so I most likely won't be doing too much streaming for a while. But you can go ahead and put me on the list, because should the need arise, I'll stream.

Taken from Post #3:http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=1701503#post1701503

[size=+2]Thanks Dagz -- updated here plus my email notice![/size]

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Thanks for that. I was aware of it. I go there from time to time to see if they have a new site that I am not aware of -- Al Gore sure created a big internet! BTW, I have well over double what is on this list. I am checking to see if they are bangers before posting here ;).

By following the instructions above (clicking "Follow" and using "Dashboard") it is much, much faster then clicking on each site one-at-a-time to see if they are streaming -- in fact it is instantaneous!

Dashboard..... You're not on a Commodore, are you????

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Dashboard..... You're not on a Commodore, are you????

:rotflmao1::happydance: No ...... when you sign up at ustream you will see a "Dashboard" button on the upper left -- click that and all the sites that you have put on "Follow" that are streaming at the time will automatically pop up. It's a central "who's streaming now" kinda thing! :)

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Bob,

Here is our new site, not sure if you received my message on one of the streams or not. http://desertclassictour.com/videos.html

We will be streaming the 2nd Stop of the Desert Classic Tour this weekend (3/21-3/22). Please stop in and say "hi".

Thanks,
Dennis

Dennis,

You posted your site on this thread already (Post #34) and I replied (Post 35) . It is on the stream list at Post #1 above!

Reactions: sde

barefoot3zk5

THE Kings, Alive and Well
Silver Member
I am thinkin Trig is one of them painted city womenz' (or is is it a sainted pity woman ??) and don't know nuthin bout "home made" (two words LOL). I'm thinkin she be shakin and bakin (not a bad thing) ..... ROFLMAO

barefoot3zk5

Silver Member
Judging from the blonde hair, I would not have thought pf Italian or hispanic origin. By lookin at the menu there is something wrong... LOL.. but that mus be what keep Ragu and Taco bell goin...ORRRR what does hairdresser know that we don't

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
I am thinkin Trig is one of them painted city womenz' (or is is it a sainted pity woman ??) and don't know nuthin bout "home made" (two words LOL). I'm thinkin she be shakin and bakin (not a bad thing) ..... ROFLMAO

"Homemade" is one word per that Webster feller;).

deadwhak

whatcha lookin' at???
Silver Member
Trust me, I can cook some good home made food! My best recipes are:

tacos, spaghetti, lasagna, chili, shis-ka-bob, my famous salad, and breakfast. :)

mmm breakfast in the morning after a great night of...uhh...fill in the blanks yourself!!!

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Trust me, I can cook some good home made food! My best recipes are:

tacos, spaghetti, lasagna, chili, shis-ka-bob, my famous salad, and breakfast. :)

Believe me Trig, you don't wanna "shis-ka-me"; you'd starve -- :shakehead: -- they don't call me California Slim for nothing you know :eek:ink: <--ain't me!

barefoot3zk5

Silver Member
Jeez, Ifin I would have had a staypver last night , I prolly could have got some (breakfast ) this mornin..... Oh well ,will see what the day brings. Trig, hope the head is good this A.M....... Hello Bob Webster, how you use that spell checker (is related to Chubby Checker or the cab people ) ???? HaHa, have a good one today

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Lots of new sites added. Make sure you visit each site and click on "follow". In that way , every time you go into the main page and click your "Dashboard" or "My Feeds" button (top of main page) you will be able to tell who is live streaming at that time. Most of the sites have archived videos -- just in case nothing is streaming and you have to satisfy that "pool fix"!

Last edited: