WTB: <$300 cue.

Xnotedgeanymore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First "real" investment in a cue, I am looking for something in the $200-$300 range. Preferably under 19oz. Let me know what you guys have! Thanks for viewing.

EDIT: I figure I should be a little more specific about what I am looking for. It would be sweet if I could find a used Schon, an older Meucci, or possibly____? (I dont know alot about custom cuemakers) in this price range. I know it might be asking alot, but i am not worried about minor imperfections or wear, if that helps. I wish I had more to spend, but I am currently without a cue and dont have a job, so waiting and saving more isnt really an option :/

Last edited:

breakin8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
I may have a cue for you?

I have a new FR1 Muecci with a black dot shaft. 19oz The cue has i think

a $475.00 msrp. I will sell shipped to you $300.00. Cue has never hit a ball

NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toby Clemens 570 847-7768 or PM Second cue in pic.

meubro-1.jpg

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
As for a starter cue within your budget, I would highly recommend an older Viking or Meucci. Of all the one's I've hit with, they seemed to give the most consistent feedback, without the hallow or cheap feel in construction in many of the production cues in that price range. Plus, they are easy to upgrade, if you're ever interested in buying an aftermarket low deflection shaft.

That, or go with a used sneaky by the various makers here--do your research, of course, but I think there are plenty of great makers that are accessible to you.

Lastly, if possible, make an opportunity to try out any cue before you buy it. Ask your local pool hall owner, or player willing to sell, to hit a few racks with the cue. I've had some lesser known or sh-t brands that shot lights out.

GL in your search, and welcome to the board!

riding9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Predator Cue with Z2 shaft

I have a Predator sneaky pete with a Z2 shaft that I will let go for $300 shipped.

grumpydad1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
cue for you

how about a Brand New Pechauer cue.
it was won in a raffle by a friend of mine 2 weeks ago and he asked me to sell it for him.
retail is 450.00, he would take 250.00
he played a couple racks with it just cuz, thats it..

pechauer cue.jpg

pechauer cue 001.jpg

pechauer cue 002.jpg

pechauer cue 004.jpg

grumpydad1@aol.com
Greg 951 368 7017

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
$300

I have this nice like new Joss JOS207 cue. (played with less than 3 hrs) Straight, solid, 13.19mm, 18.9 oz. You can have it for $225 shipped. If you keep it, I'll send you $25 back. Here is a picture of the cue. Thanks, Bob

Attachments

• Joss_Pool_Cues_JOS207.jpg
    Joss_Pool_Cues_JOS207.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 458

Xnotedgeanymore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the offers guys. I guess I should have been a little more specific about what i am looking for. I'll update the original post :) I have been without a cue for about a week, and it is killing me. I hope to pick up something early this week so I'll have it by the weekend.

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
First "real" investment in a cue, I am looking for something in the $200-$300 range. Preferably under 19oz. Let me know what you guys have! Thanks for viewing.

EDIT: I figure I should be a little more specific about what I am looking for. It would be sweet if I could find a used Schon, an older Meucci, or possibly____? (I dont know alot about custom cuemakers) in this price range. I know it might be asking alot, but i am not worried about minor imperfections or wear, if that helps. I wish I had more to spend, but I am currently without a cue and dont have a job, so waiting and saving more isnt really an option :/

IMO if you don't have a cue or a job and want a cue. Just buy a Players cue. Granted it's not a $500 cue but they play pretty decent for the money. Well if you change the tip they play decent... :grin:

Xnotedgeanymore

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMO if you don't have a cue or a job and want a cue. Just buy a Players cue. Granted it's not a $500 cue but they play pretty decent for the money. Well if you change the tip they play decent... :grin:

Broke my Players last week, hahah! (I put a Le Pro tip on it when I got it, for the record) Anyways, it wasnt terrible, I just dont want to go back to it.

I got a check in the mail for $300 for no apparent reason in the mail the following day, i am calling it destiny. Anyways, while that is a good point, I am a student and very used to being broke however I am not used to being without a cue. Having a respectable cue I'll enjoy for years seems much wiser than pissing the money away on rum and cigarettes, which is what I would be doing with this if I hadnt broken my cue last week...

James2003

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Broke my Players last week, hahah! (I put a Le Pro tip on it when I got it, for the record) Anyways, it wasnt terrible, I just dont want to go back to it.

I got a check in the mail for $300 for no apparent reason in the mail the following day, i am calling it destiny. Anyways, while that is a good point, I am a student and very used to being broke however I am not used to being without a cue. Having a respectable cue I'll enjoy for years seems much wiser than pissing the money away on rum and cigarettes, which is what I would be doing with this if I hadnt broken my cue last week...

Well I can say they all don't play the same. I had one before that my wife used and it shot great. Got another one just like it a few weeks ago. It is not as good as the other one. But the one I picked up for me to shoot with will I get my Custom is a great shooter.. Guess it's hit and miss with them.