John Davis/Joe Callaluca Cues at VF

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
John Davis blanks are fantastic and Joe Callaluca did a great job on these cues. I will have them with me at VF if anyone would like to take a look. The hoppe style cue is for sale the one with the plastic rings (thanks for the plastis rings Guy) is not.
David
cd1.jpg

cd2.jpg

cd3.jpg

dc1.jpg

dc2.jpg

dc3.jpg

Last edited:

Sumet1

++Rosewood Burl++
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
John Davis blank-Joe Callaluca cues

Dave, I love these cues. Joe did a great job. I cannot be at Valley Forge this year, and Bill will not have his Cornerstone Booth. Best wishes to you, yours, and all. God Bless, Paul Del Giudice.

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Dave, I love these cues. Joe did a great job. I cannot be at Valley Forge this year, and Bill will not have his Cornerstone Booth. Best wishes to you, yours, and all. God Bless, Paul Del Giudice.
Thanks Paul, sorry to hear you will not be in VF this year! Same back to you and family.
Regards,
David

joe c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
cue

Hi Dave,Good luck with the sale.You forgot to mention that the rings at the joint are also ivory along with the hoppe and butt plug too!:smile: I will see you at V.F.I will start prepping Guy for the bottle of wiskey so we can have a few cold ones .Then we can play for alittle money and have some fun.

badabing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi Dave,Good luck with the sale.You forgot to mention that the rings at the joint are also ivory along with the hoppe and butt plug too!:smile: I will see you at V.F.I will start prepping Guy for the bottle of wiskey so we can have a few cold ones .Then we can play for alittle money and have some fun.
Sounds good Joe and thanks for the clarification.

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Paul,
Sorry to hear you will not be attending, I was looking forward to seeing you again and all your wonderful cues.
Hope all is well.
All the best,
Tom