Selling showman @ searing.

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PRICED TO SELL THE SHOWMAN IS 3600 THE SEARING IS 5000 VERY REASONABLE FOR WHAT THESE CUES ARE. NOW I HAVE MORE SEARINGS AND SHOWMANS IF U DONT LIKE THESE BUT I DONT SEE HOW U WOULDNT LIKE THESE CUES GREAT CUES. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ASK QUESTIONS. IM TIRED OF ALL THE GAMES THAT HAPPEN ON HERE WE CALL THOSE WINDOW SHOPPERS.............. ANYWAYS LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK. THANKS AND IF ANYONE GOT AFFENDED TO MY COMMENT GOOD IT WAS MEANT FOR UUUUUUUUUUUU. i can understand not affording a cue and likeing to look but dont sit here and ask a million questions leading the seller on like ur gonna buy the cue and not come through thats what pisses me off about this site. anyways if u like my cues let me know i will work something out on a package deal.

Attachments

• showman searing 001.jpg
    showman searing 001.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,344
  • showman searing 009.jpg
    showman searing 009.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,344
  • showman searing 008.jpg
    showman searing 008.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,334
  • showman searing 019.jpg
    showman searing 019.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,361
  • showman searing 033.jpg
    showman searing 033.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1,344

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
the showman is a 4 point 4 veener players cues with the veener wrap around the butt sleeve. very nice and elegant 5 16 14 pin steel joint. come with two shafts 13 mm ivory ferrules also come with ivory joint protector with showman signed on it..
searing is in mint condition made in 96 birds eye forearm with pink ivory wood in the points as well as ebony this is a one of a kind cue he will never make another one like this. ring work in all the positions and has a elephant wrap real smooth. comes with two shafts 13mm ivory ferrules radial pin phenolic joint. this cue hits a ton one shaft was test hit only the other new. calll me if u need to talk about the cues 561 693 8153 thanks sean m.

Attachments

• showman searing 012.jpg
    showman searing 012.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1,331
  • showman searing 027.jpg
    showman searing 027.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 1,330
  • showman searing 039.jpg
    showman searing 039.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,328
  • showman searing 037.jpg
    showman searing 037.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,329
  • showman searing 010.jpg
    showman searing 010.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,328

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
PRICED TO SELL THE SHOWMAN IS 3600 THE SEARING IS 5000 VERY REASONABLE FOR WHAT THESE CUES ARE. NOW I HAVE MORE SEARINGS AND SHOWMANS IF U DONT LIKE THESE BUT I DONT SEE HOW U WOULDNT LIKE THESE CUES GREAT CUES. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS ASK QUESTIONS. IM TIRED OF ALL THE GAMES THAT HAPPEN ON HERE WE CALL THOSE WINDOW SHOPPERS.............. ANYWAYS LET ME KNOW WHAT U THINK. THANKS AND IF ANYONE GOT AFFENDED TO MY COMMENT GOOD IT WAS MEANT FOR UUUUUUUUUUUU. i can understand not affording a cue and likeing to look but dont sit here and ask a million questions leading the seller on like ur gonna buy the cue and not come through thats what pisses me off about this site. anyways if u like my cues let me know i will work something out on a package deal.

Is that Showman still for sale Sir ??

Thanks in Advance

Best
Berny