URGENT WTB: OB2 for a Schon

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to buy an OB2 shaft for my Schon cue. I would like to make the purchase by tomorrow, but wanted to give you guys first shot over the AZ marketplace (Seyberts).

Right now with free shipping and a Kamui Black super soft tip installed, I will be paying $231.45.

I am looking to pay with an AMEX card, no paypal. Please have positive iTrader or some sort of rep.

Please post your offers with shipping and the tip installed, or with shipping but without the tip.

Thanks!

m79a

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact the guy at cheapcues.com or koinnkid, you will get the best price from one of them and both are great to deal with.

chuckpilegis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
shaftstomove001.jpg

shaftstomove002.jpg

Have a few 5/16x14 shafts I dont use right now.
OB-2 second from right.
Bought from another azer (no logo)
130.00 shipped conus (money order)

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
69   1   0
I am looking to buy an OB2 shaft for my Schon cue. I would like to make the purchase by tomorrow, but wanted to give you guys first shot over the AZ marketplace (Seyberts).

Right now with free shipping and a Kamui Black super soft tip installed, I will be paying $231.45.

I am looking to pay with an AMEX card, no paypal. Please have positive iTrader or some sort of rep.

Please post your offers with shipping and the tip installed, or with shipping but without the tip.

Thanks!

you're kidding me right? you actually play pool!!!!????? i figured you for a retired english teacher with low self esteem