New Lee Peppers Ebony Cue

srober40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are some pictures of a new cue I just received from Lee. This cue is super clean and crisp.

Attachments

• LP Ebony 1.jpg
    LP Ebony 1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 934
  • LP Ebony 2.jpg
    LP Ebony 2.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 932
  • LP Ebony 3.jpg
    LP Ebony 3.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 919

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
I like. Neat is the right word. Sort of makes me sorry I didn't request veneer work on mine.

Hopefully, I will have some pics here before long. :)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thats a cue!! stack veneers nice white maple that will look even better in 40 years(when i'm to old to play):mad: Wow I really like that cue.

Personal note:
BTW: we had Liquor Barnes in N. CA in the 80's they all closed down, never saw JTS Brown there. I been looking for a bottle for decor forever. I think I have a line on it now because of the internet.

Sorry now back to a wonderful cue, wow what a cue. is the joint ivory? and ferrels? man thats a pretty cue. thats as pretty as a cue can be. to me I see as much beatuy in this cue as some cues with 500 inlays. Fancy dosent = pretty. Mike Deschaine loves 4 point 2-3 veneer no wrap cues just like this, he says they are the best looking cues in his eyes, and he sure can use them good. Not all cues like this are pretty some the veneer colors dont complement each other, or something is out of balance, but not here. this in my eyes is perfection.

Last edited:

srober40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the nice comments everybody.

Lee really did a wonderful job making this one. He makes a great cue. It was well worth the wait. I had the easy part, all I did was send money.....

Ivory joint piloted 5/16"-14
Ivory ferrules
It is also a 60" cue.

It is truly a beautiful cue. I am almost afraid to play with it. Can't bear the thought of getting the shafts dirty or getting a ding on the cue. Maybe when I get my table set up I will hit some with it. (Have to move first..another story for another day)

Scott

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice

Lee did a great job, how does it play (I'm guessing it plays very well)?

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Thanks for the nice comments everybody.

Lee really did a wonderful job making this one. He makes a great cue. It was well worth the wait. I had the easy part, all I did was send money.....

Ivory joint piloted 5/16"-14
Ivory ferrules
It is also a 60" cue.

It is truly a beautiful cue. I am almost afraid to play with it. Can't bear the thought of getting the shafts dirty or getting a ding on the cue. Maybe when I get my table set up I will hit some with it. (Have to move first..another story for another day)

Scott

That cue is screaming to be played with...it would be a travesty not to do so. Dirty shafts come clean again, and butts can be refinished. Besides, if that blank is made by who I think it's made by...you're really missing out on a very likely solid, terrific player.

Lisa

cachiocca

MrForgetful
Silver Member
I had the pleasure of holding this cue the day it was delivered. It is stunning. Just absolutely beautiful. The veneers are incredibly tight. A fine piece or work resulting in an outstanding cue.

I just wish I would have had a chance to hit a few balls. The man said the cue was so tight & clean he wasn't even going to chalk it or test hit a few balls. Show it, put it in the display case, and that's it. Bastard :)

My kudos to you and the cuemaker on a fine cue. Very, very impressive.

srober40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Closet Queen???

I had the pleasure of holding this cue the day it was delivered. It is stunning. Just absolutely beautiful. The veneers are incredibly tight. A fine piece or work resulting in an outstanding cue.

I just wish I would have had a chance to hit a few balls. The man said the cue was so tight & clean he wasn't even going to chalk it or test hit a few balls. Show it, put it in the display case, and that's it. Bastard :)

My kudos to you and the cuemaker on a fine cue. Very, very impressive.

I will play with it at some point....when I move and get my table set up that is. You will have to come and visit to hit some balls.:grin-square: Continental has direct flights.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
if you ever want to sell/trade it, i will take the little of the worst of the deal, man I love this cue.

cachiocca

MrForgetful
Silver Member
You will have to come and visit to hit some balls.:grin-square: Continental has direct flights.

Buddy, any invitation I get to drool at that collection I will take. And flights out of DIA will be a lot closer and hopefully easier. Fishing in the OK panhandle?? Road trip if you can stand my driving abilities after the last.

Another great cue worth the wait my friend. Congrats.

Last edited:

poolrod

I like old school
Silver Member
I just seen this. Great looking cue Scott, Lee makes great players. I hope you got to play with it by now,lol. Happy New Year. Rod W.