A Holiday Card from KAMUI

Kamuitipsdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Kamui Japan and KamuiTips.com want to express our gratitude for your support in the KAMUI™ brand. We look forward to an amazing 2011 year. And as our promise to you, provide you with the best in Playability and Consistent tips on the market today.
Please enjoy our ecards.

Snowball fight. (Kamui Japan vs. Kamui USA)

And

Rock Stars. (Kamui Japan and Kamui USA bringing down the house!)

Happy Holidays!

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Hi Everyone,

Kamui Japan and KamuiTips.com want to express our gratitude for your support in the KAMUI™ brand. We look forward to an amazing 2011 year. And as our promise to you, provide you with the best in Playability and Consistent tips on the market today.
Please enjoy our ecards.

Snowball fight. (Kamui Japan vs. Kamui USA)

And

Rock Stars. (Kamui Japan and Kamui USA bringing down the house!)

Happy Holidays!
yoooo i just got a kamui black its way to hard for me.
do you have a softer tip?

RFisher

FISHER CUES
Silver Member
I've been doing repair's for 15+ years, and building cue's for 9. I have been a huge supporter of another layered tip for many years. I started selling Kamui in "09" and since then, I've also switched to playing with a Kamui. This last summer I met John B. and the others from the Kamui Japan company, I had dinner and drinks and got samples of there products at a party. The other tip companies never bought me dinner, or "GAVE" me anything. So even though it is "PR" work, and I'm not one for alot of hoopla, I do like there tip's and I do like the people who work at the company.

And if they have another party, I will go and like last year I'll probly end up drinking my dinner.

Thanks Kamui, for contiued support of the billiard industry aswell as the players.

CHEERS,

P.S. if I get a permenent Kamui tattoo, do I get any special pricing?:grin-square:

Kamuitipsdotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the nice compliment.

As for the Tattoo... Hmm. If you get a permanent Kamui Logo Tattoo on your arm(confirmed permanent) and use a photo of it as your avatar... I will give you a box (50) Kamui Tips.

I've been doing repair's for 15+ years, and building cue's for 9. I have been a huge supporter of another layered tip for many years. I started selling Kamui in "09" and since then, I've also switched to playing with a Kamui. This last summer I met John B. and the others from the Kamui Japan company, I had dinner and drinks and got samples of there products at a party. The other tip companies never bought me dinner, or "GAVE" me anything. So even though it is "PR" work, and I'm not one for alot of hoopla, I do like there tip's and I do like the people who work at the company.

And if they have another party, I will go and like last year I'll probly end up drinking my dinner.

Thanks Kamui, for contiued support of the billiard industry aswell as the players.

CHEERS,

P.S. if I get a permenent Kamui tattoo, do I get any special pricing?:grin-square:

MoNkEyNuTz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the nice compliment.

As for the Tattoo... Hmm. If you get a permanent Kamui Logo Tattoo on your arm(confirmed permanent) and use a photo of it as your avatar... I will give you a box (50) Kamui Tips.

Is there a time limit on getting the tattoo for the tips? :rolleyes:
Your tips are the best so far by the way...