FSOT: Jim Baxter 8 Point Propeller Cue

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Jim Baxter 8 point 1 of 1 Propeller Cue made from a Prather blank. Ivory Joint collar with brass 3/8-10 pin. 2 shafts with original tips still on. The butt just got back from a refinish with Jim. Black antique lizard wrap put on by Jim Lee. I love this cue and played with it for a while but I just settled into a new player. This cue needs to be in the hands of someone who will shoot with it. Photos are borrowed from Jim Baxter and show the cue with another black wrap (not the antique lizard on it now)

Certificate of Authenticity states:

09/09 with a Birdseye-Maple Forearm with eight (8) Cocobolo points and 3 veneers. Cue has a Cocobolo butt sleeve with ivory substitute propellers and Ebony barbells alternating. Ivory substitute butt cap, black rubber bumper, and no weight bolt. Cue joint has a 3/8 x 10 flat faced brass joint pin with True Pre-Ban Elephant Ivory Collar. Brass accent rings at A, B, C, D, and E. Cue is accented with a black/white patterned Lizard wrap and matching rings custom joint protectors. Cue comes with two original matching shafts; one has a Juma ferrule with Milk Dud Tip, the other a Mason High-Action Ferrule with a Wizard Medium Tip. Cue is signed underneath wrap and is a true 1/1 Propeller Cue.

$TRADED PP and shipped.

Attachments

• MVC-008F-1.jpg
    MVC-008F-1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,210
  • MVC-011F-2.jpg
    MVC-011F-2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,087
  • MVC-017F-3.jpg
    MVC-017F-3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,050
Last edited:

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Jim Baxter 8 point 1 of 1 Propeller Cue made from a Prather blank. Ivory Joint collar with brass 3/8-10 pin. 2 shafts with original tips still on. The butt just got back from a refinish with Jim. Black antique lizard wrap put on by Jim Lee. I love this cue and played with it for a while but I just settled into a new player. This cue needs to be in the hands of someone who will shoot with it. Photos are borrowed from Jim Baxter and show the cue with another black wrap (not the antique lizard on it now)

Certificate of Authenticity states:

09/09 with a Birdseye-Maple Forearm with eight (8) Cocobolo points and 3 veneers. Cue has a Cocobolo butt sleeve with ivory substitute propellers and Ebony barbells alternating. Ivory substitute butt cap, black rubber bumper, and no weight bolt. Cue joint has a 3/8 x 10 flat faced brass joint pin with True Pre-Ban Elephant Ivory Collar. Brass accent rings at A, B, C, D, and E. Cue is accented with a black/white patterned Lizard wrap and matching rings custom joint protectors. Cue comes with two original matching shafts; one has a Juma ferrule with Milk Dud Tip, the other a Mason High-Action Ferrule with a Wizard Medium Tip. Cue is signed underneath wrap and is a true 1/1 Propeller Cue.

$750 PP and shipped.

bump for a great looking cue ,,

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
ok new price

in the interest of moving this cue.. let's do $TRADED shipped.

Last edited:

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Price Drop

Okay I can do $TRADED PP and shipped. Have over $in this cue after rewrap and refinishes. Nice 1 of a kind 8 point player from Prather blank with 2 shafts. Let's find this player a home.

Last edited:

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
wrap

these are two pictures borrowed from Jim's album.

The wrap was a black antique lizard wrap put on by Jim Lee. I can get better photos when I get home later. The black wrap matches the cue beautifully in my opinion. Yes the finish is new and very nice.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 591
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 654

jetlau3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
bump with new photos taken tonight

Just took these photos tonight and they show the new wrap. PM me for sale or trade.

Attachments

• DSCN0889.jpg
    DSCN0889.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 525
  • DSCN0890.jpg
    DSCN0890.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 566
  • DSCN0892.jpg
    DSCN0892.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 561
  • DSCN0891.jpg
    DSCN0891.jpg