Seyberts Billiards

WardS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just purchased a new Predator 314-2 from Seyberts. They had good price, delivery on time, everything just like you would expect.

Nice people.

Thanks

Palmerfan

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Solid Company

Just purchased a new Predator 314-2 from Seyberts. They had good price, delivery on time, everything just like you would expect.

Nice people.

Thanks

I got a "proshot" glove from them for my grip hand and they had the cheapest price after searching a few websites..and quick delivery. Its also a solid product.

Taco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nice people.

Thanks

Seyberts has always been a great place to do business with. Even when there was a screw-up at customs when they were shipping something to me in South America. It was more my fault than theirs but they made good on it anyway, at considerable expense. Interesting thing about them is they started as a dot.com and then opened a bricks and mortar place. A really great business and honest almost to a fault.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Good info from all...I've been eyeing a case they sell, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. With these good reviews, no worry about the company selling the case.

Baby PacMan

My bias makes me RIGHT!
Silver Member
I've been to their store a number of times to purchase many things. It's been a pleasurable experience each time.

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
If I need something I can't get by me I always order from Seyberts!
Free shipping on orders over $49

ric23

no stroke!!!
Silver Member
Seyberts is one of the best sites you can order from. Always very good and helpful customer service.

TheThaiger

Banned
Seyberts has always been a great place to do business with. Even when there was a screw-up at customs when they were shipping something to me in South America. It was more my fault than theirs but they made good on it anyway, at considerable expense.

What happened?

Gsitz89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've purchased several things from them and I couldn't be happier with their service