Predators for sale

IYAH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 91.3%
42   4   0
The following predator Items are for sale :

1) Black P2 with linen wrap 314-2 shaft ($450)
2) Two BK2's break cues with linen wrap ($275 each)
3) Five 314-2 Uni-Loc shafts ($175.00 each)

All shafts/butts roll straight together and apart (black collar with silver ring )

Shaft Info:
There is one with some bluing but lots of tip left theres another one with a little tip left and will need changing soon depending on play of course. The diameter is approx 12.75mm approx. lengths are standard 29 inch
I 'm not sure what tip is on there now I believe its just a basic le pro tip the shafts are not being used and came with other trades/sales of predator products. They roll straight and have no major dings or scratches on them.

Will also consider trades for other predator products only

Last edited:

IYAH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 91.3%
42   4   0
send me your email via PM I will try to get you some pics or if someone can help me get the pics on here I would appreciate it

geocheren

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
send me your email via PM I will try to get you some pics or if someone can help me get the pics on here I would appreciate it

I sent you a PM with my email address, I offered to post the pics for you, I havent received the pictures to post yet.

dannyb78

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Iyah

After you sell this junk, you should take that money and pay the people you owe money to.. It is amazing someone as shady as you is still even aloud to post on AZ. People should check your history before they do buisness with you.