Philadelphia Pool Scene

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any advice or comments on where in Philly is the better pool or action?

:smile:

Thx, much appreciated

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thx, much appreciated

Going on the road, Billy? :D

My favorite is Drexeline Billiard Club, right outside of Philly. They host tournaments all the time there. The owner, Bob Maidoff, is a good guy, and he's actually got game, coming in the money rounds in some competitions.

Check it out: Drexeline Billiard Club.

Drexeline Billiard Club
5100 State Road L-300
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026
TEL: (610) 259-9144

It's located in the *back* of a little strip of stores, so you can't see it from the street. Plenty of parking. No smoking and good equipment! :smile:

ETA: Oh, I almost forgot. They have a great pool memorabilia section there with all kinds of cool pool antique stuff.

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Going on the road, Billy? :D

My favorite is Drexeline Billiard Club, right outside of Philly. They host tournaments all the time there. The owner, Bob Maidoff, is a good guy, and he's actually got game, coming in the money rounds in some competitions.

Check it out: Drexeline Billiard Club.

Drexeline Billiard Club
5100 State Road L-300
Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026
TEL: (610) 259-9144

It's located in the *back* of a little strip of stores, so you can't see it from the street. Plenty of parking. No smoking and good equipment! :smile:

ETA: Oh, I almost forgot. They have a great pool memorabilia section there with all kinds of cool pool antique stuff.

Thanks Jen. Will be up there this week for a day and thought I'd ask others' opinions on where the better pool is being played these days.

Bob is quite the player and does have excellent equipment

Thx

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thx, much appreciated[/QUOTE.

Guess there are no players on AZ from the Philly area. Shame ... Lookin' to make a donation but don't know where to go ...