Dollar water pays off big at "Hanks" billiards

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
News flash-this just in.
Selling water at Hanks instead of giving it away has caused a huge improvement at the room.
12 or so house cues got new tips today! We also had paper towels and soap in the mens room at the same time. Also as an extra added bonus there was an air freshener in there. The air freshener did no good at all but was a nice thought .

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
News flash-this just in.
Selling water at Hanks instead of giving it away has caused a huge improvement at the room.
12 or so house cues got new tips today! We also had paper towels and soap in the mens room at the same time. Also as an extra added bonus there was an air freshener in there. The air freshener did no good at all but was a nice thought .

Man if you were some one who frequented my pool room on a regular basis I would have to charge you double for all the advertising!!!!:D

Have a great day

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Man if you were some one who frequented my pool room on a regular basis I would have to charge you double for all the advertising!!!!:D

Have a great day

Honestly Craig I would be willing to bet, Full Spliced Billiard, (your place) is Clean, Neat, and has Clean well stocked Rest Rooms.

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
A nit with sarcasm, that dollar must have really bothered you.

What a dick dude! Like seriously, what was the point of that? Myself as well as most other people on here agree with him. It's ridiculous to charge for freaking water, thats as stupid as charging people for air. If you didn't like his post then you could have just exited the page, you didnt have to put your worthless 2 cents in.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me set the record straight. I never objected to them selling bottled water. I try to support the room by being a regular player. I also sometimes order food there. I hope they make money and keep the place open. It's not the best room I have ever played in. It's old and kind of run down but I like rooms like that.
My original post was an attempt at humor,not a knock on the room. If it came across like that then I should keep the day job and not go into comedy as a means of employment.

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
Really? Last time I looked bottled water was a multi-billion dollar industry.

What a dick dude! Like seriously, what was the point of that? Myself as well as most other people on here agree with him. It's ridiculous to charge for freaking water, thats as stupid as charging people for air. If you didn't like his post then you could have just exited the page, you didnt have to put your worthless 2 cents in.

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Really? Last time I looked bottled water was a multi-billion dollar industry.

Good point Will.
Hank's crusade for dollar bottled water has reached The White House.
President Obama inspired by Hank's entrepreneurial spirit, announced in today's cabinet meeting,
that he can turn the economy around by charging 95-cent (plus state, federal, & local tax) for bottled water in The White House.
The President said that with this water-stimulus boost, the economy should be booming by election day.
A visibly upset Hillary Clinton abruptly left the meeting screaming "what the **** does Hank know, he runs a ****ing pool hall"

Spider1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a dick dude! Like seriously, what was the point of that? Myself as well as most other people on here agree with him. It's ridiculous to charge for freaking water, thats as stupid as charging people for air.

The OP was just making a joke, he made clear in the other thread he didn't give a crap about $1 for a bottle of water.

Oh by the way, in the other thread people saying they supported the room for the new policy or saying "Who cares, it is only a dollar" outnumbered people angry about the policy at least 5-1.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
MM it wasn't lost to all of us =) Ask about breath mints for the urinals as the next upgrade:thumbup:

RackemBilliards

Player, Room Owner
Silver Member
Hanks

Let me set the record straight. I never objected to them selling bottled water. I try to support the room by being a regular player. I also sometimes order food there. I hope they make money and keep the place open. It's not the best room I have ever played in. It's old and kind of run down but I like rooms like that.
My original post was an attempt at humor,not a knock on the room. If it came across like that then I should keep the day job and not go into comedy as a means of employment.

I think most of us get the joke. Hank should be happy as his is the only room in CO I could name. BTW, my air freshener often does no good either. Maybe we should be discussing what these guys EAT instead.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Most people got it and enjoyed the thread....it was good fun.
..and if the comedy gig doesn't work out...you can always go into promotion

....Hank's owes you big time

lumberjack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you saying that those "are not free breath mints?" I always thought they we kinda big for freebies.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

well it's a public forum idiot so thats what people do. really no one charges for bottled water? So at lowes we sell water but we should just start giving it away? Hmmm didn't know that. Next time at mcdonalds I'll insist they give me the water for free and will give them your free water and air theory. I'll let you know how it works out lol

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think most of us get the joke. Hank should be happy as his is the only room in CO I could name. BTW, my air freshener often does no good either. Maybe we should be discussing what these guys EAT instead.

The home made Burritos are some of the best you will find anywhere. :D