An APA question for league operators....

SKJoss72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hi here's the deal I have been in the league for 12 years and feel that my playing skill are on the decline.. I am loosing my eye sight from work conditions and age. ( i need glasses and been too busy to get some) my question is:

I have been a SL 6 for about 7 years now before that i had reached a SL7 (when I felt I was playing like one.) so Sat. I just was told by my team captain that i was raised to a 7 once again. I know some of the league operators on here have the ability to check into this if i give them my info. it just seems a bit strange that once our team qualified for the city tournament then all of this happens. our captain is a female and she isn't really that good and the LO dropped her to a 2 w/o her even shooting for over a month. when he raised me to a 7.

I dont mind playing at this skill level as i have done this before but it messes with the rest of our team handicaps big time.

if someone can see if this sudden raise in handicap maes sense my name is Scott Kraus berks county Pennsylvania. not sure off hand what my player number is

RunoutJJ

Professional Banger
Silver Member
Take up knitting or collecting tea pots. Much better than the Any Pocket Available league :rolleyes:

Banks

Banned
Take up knitting or collecting tea pots. Much better than the Any Pocket Available league :rolleyes:

Cough cough.. didn't you just have a thread about playing in APA, JJ?

Scott, just roll with it for now, you probably just crossed over so it could go either way with your next matches. Get glasses.. it'll surprise your opponents that you've been beating them half blind. ;)

Good luck in cities. 8 or 9?

SKJoss72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

thanks for you enlightening post but i have already taken up those thanks for your input.

I play in this league because I was asked to and I enjoy the game I am well aware of the f---ed up rule that make this league less desirable. my reasons for this post were stated above.

SKJoss72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cough cough.. didn't you just have a thread about playing in APA, JJ?

Scott, just roll with it for now, you probably just crossed over so it could go either way with your next matches. Get glasses.. it'll surprise your opponents that you've been beating them half blind. ;)

Good luck in cities. 8 or 9?

8 ball--- yeah glasses are def. needed thanks

Black Cat 5791

I get all the Breaks
Silver Member
Contact your league office, your league operator can discuss your handicap with you. Otherwise as another poster stated your on the bubble so your next few matches depending on howbyou play will determine your handicap.

Black Cat