For Sale: Adam Franks Cues Milk Dud Tips!!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
2/13/2012 Monday Update

All orders have been shipped and are either arriving shortly or on their respective ways. All 50 tips are sold and shipped, so currently they are on back order.

There is a batch of 75 being made and should be ready in about 2 weeks. If anyone wants some, get your orders in before they sell out again, these go pretty quick. Thank You.

Last edited:

Hobart007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I just got these on and wow. I typically play with Triangles and these feel every bit as good, if not better to me, to me in terms of hit and feedback.

The difference is the grip on the ball. These tips grab the ball like something much softer and I found myself getting more spin with less as I played.

Love these tips and plan on buying more.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
First off... Due to issues with packages getting damaged/lost/stolen, and me having to reimburse a few guys, I am packaging these differently with bubble envelopes and depending on the order size insurance as well. I've come to the figure of $5.00 for shipping and if you pay via PayPal, send your payments as a gift to avoid their fees, because although they're small, they do add up quickly.

Secondly... I have already been receiving several orders for tips and if you want in on the next batch I suggest you get your orders in ASAP before I sell out of that one as soon they arrive. The good news on this is that Adam will be starting a new batch immediately once the current batch is almost done which will allow for a steady flow of tips coming and this will allow for hopefully a 2 week back order if we sell out too quickly like last time.

Finally... I appreciate the kind words on my honest business practices if you will, it means alot to me to be be trusted and make new friends in the process. That being said, please post your opinions of these tips once you install them and try them out for a bit, I'd like to hear what everyone has to say good or bad, these aren't for everybody do I know not everyone will like them but that's ok.

Thank You Again Everyone.

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Friday Afternoon Bump.... Fyi: the current batch is almost ready, they just curing right now and should be sent to me in about a week from what I've been told. I'm currently taking ore orders before they get here, get yours in now before I sell out again.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I met Adam at the Rocky Mountain Regional VNEA tournament yesterday.
Didn't know he was in town until we played a team from Albuquerque Sunday afternoon.
Nice guy, good player.
We played for 3-days straight.
Adam's team won the A-division, we won the B-division.
All of the Albuquerque guys know Adam, what a character.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Kool... I spoke with him on Saturday and they were advancing to the finals so we couldn't talk long and not to mention he was pretty beat up from a few days of continuous play. Thanx for the outcome, glad to see you guys are doing well.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
All PMs replied and all pre-orders have been paid in full.

Fyi: I spoke with Adam yesterday, and he informed me that the current batch is still curing and almost ready to be finished and then they'll ship to me so I can fulfill everyone's orders. If everything goes as planned I should be fulfilling these orders this coming week.

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Great News!!... I spoke with Adam yesterday evening and he told me that he's finishing up the current batch and he should be shipping me them y this week which means I will be shipping out all orders currently paid in full. And for those currently on the fence, bows the time to get in your orders with just a few days waiting time until I'm shipping out to you... Tips are $12.00 each with a $5.00 (This covers, Packing/Shipping/Paypal Fees) Great things take time and I appreciate everyone's confidence and patience in Adam and myself, Thank You.

Last edited:

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Update: Tips arts in the mail to me today and I should be fulfilling all orders paid in full this later this week once I receieve the shipment. Anyone looking to order some, send me a PM.

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Update: Tips arts in the mail to me today and I should be fulfilling all orders paid in full this later this week once I receieve the shipment. Anyone looking to order some, send me a PM.

I see you go the IBC! Is it still on Archer Ave? I used to go there before they moved to Willow Springs and after. I lived in Oak Forest. That was only about 30-35 years ago!

DASHZNT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I see you go the IBC! Is it still on Archer Ave? I used to go there before they moved to Willow Springs and after. I lived in Oak Forest. That was only about 30-35 years ago!

Yes it's on archer ave in willow springs, il. The usual suspects are still around and some new young blood like myself for example!