Looking for Prather

CarGuy40

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm in the market for a somewhat plain Prather. It can be a sneaky or a little more than a sneaky. I will not be back on the internet until 8pm so if you want you can text photos to 409-454-1365. Thanks

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I'm in the market for a somewhat plain Prather. It can be a sneaky or a little more than a sneaky. I will not be back on the internet until 8pm so if you want you can text photos to 409-454-1365. Thanks

Contact them directly great people to deal with and you will not find a better price.:smile:

billiardcue

11th Commandment
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I have these three available, new cues.

Details can be seen here - http://www.billiardcue.com/cues.php?view=1&search_letter=p

Tulipwood and ebony

prather_Q2272.jpg

Full splice rosewood

prather_Q2273.jpg

'Split Decision' by Dan Prather ~ cocobolo and bird's eye maple

prather_Q2274.jpg

nebrgas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Prather

PM sent. I have a like-new 2010 Prather SP with black joint collars and decor ring at butt. Dave

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0

From your description, you're looking for a complete cue and shaft rather than a Prather blank. If that is the case, I have 3 Prathers.. they range from just points to points with turquoise and other inlays in the butt. If the cues already posted aren't what you're looking for, let me know and I can either post pictures in the thread, or e-mail them to you.

Chris

Last edited: