SEE-SYSTEM update

TomInFaribo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What's the status?
Bought the original disks but after seeing the updates put learning the upper angles on hold till I see the new stuff.
This is a great stuff and it does work like magic.

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See system

good news!!!!
Just uploaded the See-SYSTEM training program![/B]

5 hours of video, 200 pages DIN A4 , reference shots, angle book,
drills, position play, safeties and breaks for straight pool and step for step instructions for a mighty aiming method with videos from the player's view (camera right above dominant eye) and concrete, definitive references for your head, eye, bridge hand, knee, back foot and front foot and your tip on the manual pivot at cue ball and object ball!

No more guessing!

Still table time to train this stuff is necessary- no silver bullet... but a golden book and videos! :)

Now covering 0° -75° with ony 3 single lines on medium speed!

On my page there is still the old 2nd edition but I overwrote the product on the server and you can already buy it now by clicking on the
"buy button!"

(old book appears but you will automatoically get the download link for the new book and videos!

$54.99 ... that's a steal-believe me!

Ekkes

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
update

good news!!!!

drills, position play, safeties and breaks for straight pool and step for step instructions for a mighty aiming method with videos from the player's view (camera right above dominant eye) and concrete, definitive references for your head, eye, bridge hand, knee, back foot and front foot and your tip on the manual pivot at cue ball and object ball!

No more guessing!

Still table time to train this stuff is necessary- no silver bullet... but a golden book and videos! :)

On my page there is still the old 2nd edition but I overwrote the product on the server and you can already buy it now by clicking on the
"buy button!"

(old book appears but you will automatoically get the download link for the new book and videos!

Ekkes

Wasn't there a special price if you ordered the previous edition, I haven't seen an email yet

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
good news!!!!

No more guessing!

"buy button!"

Ekkes

Anything happening about updates for those with original version?

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See system

Just sending out e-mails to all of the old customers!
All old customers please check you spam blocking settings.
E-mail will be sent from e-junkie (info@infinite-billiards.com)
Some of the e-mails sent keep coming back ...

Ekkes

Mirza

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ekkes

If any training system (including the aiming part) could completely replace "on the table with instructor - face to face", I think this would be it.

Most in depth, easy explanations and great support from the man himself that I ever seen, just great.

P.S. Who misses on this is gonna lose something very big concerning his/hers pool adventure.

Thank you Ekkes once again :)

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
your email is not correct

Ekkes

The email ekkibaerweb.de is not incorrect form for paypal. This is the email I received in the email from you.

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See system

SEE-Training program is online!
On my web page you will find 35 min. of free video to watch and a preview of the book.
Enjoy!

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See system

@ all users of a xxx.comcast.net e-mail adress
please check your blocking/SPAM settings!!!!

All my e-mails sent to e-mails with a .comcast.net at the end bounce back!!!
I am not able to send the download link of the see-system although you paid nor any other messages!!!

Ekkes

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alright, I finally started looking at the shadows. I'm impressed.

Been playing a little over 50 years and have always used the back of ball aiming system.

I verify the shadows by using the back of ball. One thing I really like about the see system is your eyes stay glued to the shadow after the OB has left. Forces you to stay down and not raise up or move.

One other thing also is that once you have lined the shot in the standing position it is no longer necessary to look at the pocket. Just as long as you fall down into the shot line.

How is the testing coming Ekkes?

John

theUBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
See system

I got a lot of feedback for the SEE-SYSTEM and am verry happy about it!
Very positive comments from Tom Rossman or Scott Rohleder to name some of the guys who wrote books themselves and know the game.

Actually I was pretty impressed when Scott sent me a short video of himself playing with the SEE-SYSTEM after he had it for 2 or 3 days only.

He knows how to play with CTE/ Pro One which certainly made it easier for him, as he knows how to aim along a virtual line...- but seems as if he got along real good!...

Here is an excerpt of what he e-mailed to me:

All I have to say is - WOW!!!!!!
So I breezed through the first few sections of your manual... I couldn't wait to just see if it would work, so I stopped by the pool hall on my way home last night. After warming up, I tried a 0 - 22 shot just to see what I would SEE...

The shadows were tricky - the table I played on had 4 lights, probably the worst, but your comments were right on, to pick up the darkest shadow where it cuts in. I also liked the reference that it was at about 1/8 of the ball, so that helps differentiate them too...
I went from the shadow to the middle of the OB, stepped in toward the pocket and could see immediately I was on the right line. I tried a few more shots, same thing. Then I tried some 22 - 50 shots, that worked as well. I probably made 90% of my initial shots, and I still feel like I have a very cursory knowledge of the system, I certainly need to read through everything again, watch all of your videos, learn all of the adjustments, etc....

I think it helped a lot that I'm familiar with system-type concepts, and in particular 90/90 and CTE/Pro1. I'm familiar with sighting along lines/edges/centers. I noticed oddly enough that for both category 1 and 2 shots, when I sight through the shadows to the OB, I can also see the correct lines with CTE/Pro1 as well...

Here you can see Scott in his video on YOUTUBE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewZlt1NjqlQ&feature=plcp

Last edited:

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just to clarify, the video was taken after quickly reading the first 30-40 pages of material and 15-30 minutes of experimentation. So I have a whole 90 minutes under my belt with the system... :)

Certainly initial feedback was great, Ekkhard's material is great and very detailed, with a lot of extra material as well on banking, throw, return lines, drills, etc. Many hours of video as well demonstrating all aspects.

I'll post back once I get a few more hours working with it to review it further, but initial impressions were certainly positive. Even if you don't end up aiming as presented, there is enough other information there to make the manul and videos worthwhile.

Scott

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
See-System / Testweek

Hello fellows,

finally i spent Ekkis System a bit more attention. I played this week after late shift about 1-2 hours at night.

Monday: I shot 100 balls of the first cathegory (not always the same shot- thrown them just on the necessary part of table). Result was ok/good. 88 out of 100. I am sure the misses had been a result of taking not care of speed and perhaps not sliding properly into the shot. Just took *right part of table* to get a bit used to it (target was right corner pocket of footrail).

Tuesday: Again same procedure like Monday. Again 1st cathegory- but now I split the 100 balls into 50 with cuts to the left and 50 with cuts to the right.
Cuts to the right: 48 out of 50
Cuts to the left: 43 out of 50
So here I had the feeling, that my mind was a bit cheating me- took me a bit longer to *setup* myself for the shot. But still was ok.

Wednesday: 1st cathegory with 25 to the right and 25 to the left:
right cuts: 23 out of 25
left cuts: 21 out of 25
Then the first steps with the 2nd cathegory:
39 out of 50 to the right
40 out of 50 to the left
70-80 % of the misses were inbetween the first 15 attempts. So reason was kind of *seeing and aligning* the *new angle* with different eto line. So the last 75% of the shots were really ok.

Thursday:
1st cathegory:
47 out of 50 (one scratch/poor stroke) to the right
44 out of 50 ( 2 shots missed by a mile or so, lol-maybe thought of wonder-woman or so ^^)
2nd cathegory
Setup now same shot everytime:
30 to the right: 25 made (3 misses in first 5 attempts)
30 to the left: 28 made ( 2 misses on last two attemps- lack of concentration).

Well, on all shots it has been distances about 2-3 diamonds between cb and ob. So It was *a bit* easier to see the visuals for me. So forgive that it is a hard fight for me personally . I m playing a bit longer-and imo I have a pretty bulletproofed pre-shot-routine. So in the past I played a bit around with Pro-1. And now this week 4-5 times with Ekkis See-System. Usually I thought about let 2 student play those *things*- but then I thought for myself that wouldn t be serious. I cannot expect something from my students, what I personally haven t done and furthermore I m no expert in these systems.
I had a lot of fun- sometimes I caught myself talking with myself “how the **** did the ball go in” <-lmao. It s so hard for me, to NOT watch at the object ball at least – that s a real titan clash for me. Imo also a reason that if I missed……..the ball was a miss by a mile, lol. But after 5 minutes or so it was usually ok for me to just concentrate on the visuals and on the cueball.

Ekki really has put an amazing time into his book/writings. The videos itself are also well done. Sometimes maybe a bit confusing- I personally don t agree with him with his opinion of the *knee theory* -but that s something I also told him via phone 
To use numbers for the pages/sheets would also be good. The drawings, screenies etc are also well done and good to understand. His writings are furthermore very detailed imo. And exact as they could be in written words. The quality of the video is also really very nice for a selfmade homevideo!
The very positive thing for sure is, that you have to create a pre-shot-routine for yourself. And to keep attention how to stand and how to align. This is one of the most important things to call Ekkis (also Stan s Pro 1) System positive.
Furthermore I would say, (but this is just my personal opinion and from my personally earned experience), that both systems are nothing for total beginners. In my opinion a total beginner would get lost. You definitely need knowledge and good fundamentals to start with this system. But perhaps Ekki is more used to it and found perhaps also a way to teach a beginner the See-System.

Well- this as a report from an oldschooled guy, who also teaches, who also is a pool-a-holic, who is open minded. The system definitely works- no question about it. To discuss about special parts how it could be done, or how accurate etc…that s another theme.
All in all a thumb up for Ekkes work! I wish you good luck in the future and many lucky students my friend.
We ll keep in touch Ekki,

Lg
Ingo

Last edited:

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've watched the Youtube videos a few times, and decided to give category one a try to decide how it felt and help me decide if I should buy the DVD/EBook.

It went well and the toughest part was pointing my front foot towards the pocket. I know Category 1 is only supposed to cover 0-22.5 degree cuts. So I experimented with bigger angles, and "figured" out how to make them. I would post my findings but I don't think it would be fair to give away that information. Plus my "method" could be totally different than what he teaches.

Some of the more positive results...

1. Quite a few 9ball runouts.
2. Ran 4 racks of 15ball (any order) and only missed 3 times.
3. I also played some of the best one pocket of my life.

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've watched the Youtube videos a few times, and decided to give category one a try to decide how it felt and help me decide if I should buy the DVD/EBook.

If you got category 1 working then don't hesitate to buy the system. It covers throw for short and long distances, fast and slow shots as well as shots with english.

It even includes banking and positional play. 200 page PDF files with lots of videos. It'll take me months maybe years to go through it all.

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had my second hour or two now with the system and it confirmed my initial results. I'm virtually perfect on category 1 shots and close to it on category 2 (similar to Ratta's results). I've read through all of the material a few times now and watched all of the videos during my recent business trip. I took some notes and plan on working through the adjustments for distance and speed/spin tomorrow night, as well as reinforcing some of the foot/knee placements and category 3 techniques.

Agree with Ratta, this may not be for beginners, or at least not beginners who are willing to really analyze the material and put the time in. I think I picked it up quickly (as did Ratta) because of experience and especially experience with other pivot-based systems. Frankly I feel like I just sort of fell into it, a few more hours at the table will confirm that.

I'll post back once I get some more time to practice. Definitely recommend this though for people interested in learning systems as well as all of the other information presented on banks, cueball return angles, and just general info.

Scott