Palmer cue logo

dbCustomCues

First Choice Billiards
Silver Member
I was wondering if someone can post or email me a photo of the Palmer custom cue logo so I can copy it on some transfer paper for a Palmer im refinishing.Thanks in advance

swest

goldmember
Silver Member
I was wondering if someone can post or email me a photo of the Palmer custom cue logo so I can copy it on some transfer paper for a Palmer im refinishing.Thanks in advance

If you ever find a way to replace the gold/silver foil in the window cues with a non-personalized replacement (i.e. Original by Palmer), I'd be interested...

The font for the logo you're probably referring to is the "Hobo" font.

Can't help with the logo itself, though.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member

Don,

Is this the one your're looking for? Something like this was used in late 1970's and 1980's cues.

If so send me your e-mail address and I will e-mail you a decent copy you can print.

Attachments

• palmer_revised_complete_logo.jpg
    palmer_revised_complete_logo.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 1,386

KoolKat9Lives

Taught 'em all I know
Silver Member
Don,

Is this the one your're looking for? Something like this was used in late 1970's and 1980's cues.

If so send me your e-mail address and I will e-mail you a decent copy you can print.

DBCustomCues.... Don't trust Tate. He just got off the bus!!! (like a couple decades ago)

not trying to date you Chris! ;)

I believe Tate is possibly the best Palmer afficiendo, aside from the Balmers, ever.

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
DBCustomCues.... Don't trust Tate. He just got off the bus!!! (like a couple decades ago)

not trying to date you Chris! ;)

I believe Tate is possibly the best Palmer afficiendo, aside from the Balmers, ever.

Thank you - I can e-mail this one below - it would be easy to reproduce. I would like to se the cue it's going on - it may not be a correct logo and if the cue is very old, it could look bad...

Attachments

• palmer logo complete.jpg
    palmer logo complete.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,128