I've got a heart with an 8 ball in it.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 923

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
here is some pics of what my tattoo looks like although it is not finished. i am planning on going down three more balls to the three ball on my back check them out

When you get to the bottom, you can put a cueball on your ass cheek with a rack on the other, and put a "shimmed pocket" in the middle of them :wink:

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Heres a couple pictures of one of the pool tattoo's I have didn't get all the detail of everything in the pictures, sorry for the glare...<< ED

Attachments

• TATTOO 2.jpg
    TATTOO 2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 881
  • tattoo 3.jpg
    tattoo 3.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 884
Last edited:

Luther Blissett

on the clapham omnibus
Silver Member
Pool Tattoo's

"I've been doing one of my hobbies, which is to question shopkeepers and market-stall holders who persist in misusing the possessive apostrophe, like where it says "carrot's 30p". I find that stallholder and say, "Oh, can I see the 30p that belongs to the carrot, and the carrot that is so sophisticated that it actually owns 30p? I'd like to see that, a carrot that understands the concept of accumulating wealth. Come on, where are they? Or shall I prosecute you under the Advertising Standards Act for advertising a product that doesn't exist? Oh, I see, I see, you didn't mean that. You meant that carrots cost 30p. Well, why didn't you say that?" - Stewart Lee

stutz

did you call that?
Silver Member
my tat minutes after it was complete...needs touching up now. Inside of wrist, didn't feel too pleasent at the time

8balltat_zps20ef0380.jpg

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a couple tattoos, not sure why i havent done any with pool yet.

Was thinking on getting the "Play Pool Fool" logo from Jointed Cue in Sac tattooed on me, I kinda like that one. anyone here have that image? i have the shirt but its huge. if anyone has it please post in up and i'll get a stencil of it and most likely get it.

thanks

Eric:)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you are 60,70,80 with blurred faded out tats all over your body, it
does not look cool, and even though tats are popular now, to most people
it represents a person of lower class, especially if they have a lot of them.

I have seen quite a few tats having been in the Navy .... buzzards on each
inside thigh flying up the a**hole, mouse running in the belly button,
even had a guy in the Navy that had his d**k tattooed to look like a
fish in a fountain with water coming out of its mouth. Anyway, I did 3
tours of Nam, and made it through the Navy without a tat even though
I was tempted several times, and even today I am tempted to get a simple
tat which has a 9 ball, but it would be private, and not for everyone to see.

I also had an Uncle that served 12 years in the Navy, had some nice tats
on his arms, but after he got out of the Navy, he never wore a short sleeve
shirt again.

if you have good skin for tattoos and don't get any sun the ink stays put. If you get sun on them-game over. Also its just luck if you have god skin, some people blur up no matter what, others dont, I don't.

blah blah

Shoebat
i have a couple tattoos, not sure why i havent done any with pool yet.

Was thinking on getting the "Play Pool Fool" logo from Jointed Cue in Sac tattooed on me, I kinda like that one. anyone here have that image? i have the shirt but its huge. if anyone has it please post in up and i'll get a stencil of it and most likely get it.

thanks

Eric:)

There's an image here, and a tiny one here but I don't know if that helps.

Attachments

• IMG_2782.jpg
    IMG_2782.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 788

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I got a tat done by a great shooting az member, TattoosbyJay, does that count? :) Not a pool tat.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
counts!!! tattoojay does great work and is a great guy. havent seen him is a while:eek:

i'm excited to get a pool tattoo

I agree. Haven't talked to him in a while either, I hope it means he is super busy. If I do get another tat I think I want it to be pool related and I definitely want Jay to do the work if possible.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
I got one

It looks a little older than some I've seen but it's mine. If you don't like wrinkles then don't look. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 681