Bigtruck is the man, when it comes to pool streaming!

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He does a great job in my opinion! He is easy to get along with. And has a lot of class. I forgot to buy him a beer last after night we played 9 ball. But JoeyA bought him one.
I watched part of the stream tonight with Cliff Joyner playing Brandon Shuff, One Pocket.
I like the way Bigtruck is always trying to help people too!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
BigTruck did a great job at the charity event I played in at the Texas State

He does a great job in my opinion! He is easy to get along with. And has a lot of class. I forgot to buy him a beer last after night we played 9 ball. But JoeyA bought him one.
I watched part of the stream tonight with Cliff Joyner playing Brandon Shuff, One Pocket.
I like the way Bigtruck is always trying to help people too!
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Yes, Sir, LNL....I agree, BigTruck did a great job at the charity event I played in at the Texas State Championships. I didn't play well in the tournament, however, my partner and I won the charity event and helped a very worthy cause at the St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Austin Texas.
309164_490617150949199_57215330_n.jpg

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, Sir, LNL....I agree, BigTruck did a great job at the charity event I played in at the Texas State Championships. I didn't play well in the tournament, however, my partner and I won the charity event and helped a very worthy cause at the St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Austin Texas.
309164_490617150949199_57215330_n.jpg

That was really nice of you and Bigtruck. He helps everybody that he can, always. Thanks CJ. People act like they do not care about helping people some time!

Some people really care about other people. I appreciate people that help folks when they can. Some time it can be something real simple but it means so much to the person needing the help..... Thanks CJ, again.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.