Texas open August 30 - September 2 At Skinny Bob's in Round Rock Texas

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ray,
Can you get and post a list of who is all signed up?

The list changes so much in the weeks leading up to the open with late entries added and I think they will wait until after the 13th or it fulls.

If you have paid your entry you need make sure you are on the list. That list will be posted as stated above.

Look forward to seeing everybody!! Gonna be a blast.

Ray

Gsitz89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The list changes so much in the weeks leading up to the open with late entries added and I think they will wait until after the 13th or it fulls.

If you have paid your entry you need make sure you are on the list. That list will be posted as stated above.

Look forward to seeing everybody!! Gonna be a blast.

Ray

I already paid and have been verified. Is your boy tommy gonna be down with the rest of the new mexico crew?

9Ball_JJ

Newbie Fo' Life
Silver Member
I'm paid and confirmed too. The Dallas contingent will be in attendance like always. :D

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Hey Ray. Haven't seen you since Frisco in 2011? I plan to make this one as official racker.
(Sounds better than Banger):):banghead:

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey Ray. Haven't seen you since Frisco in 2011? I plan to make this one as official racker.
(Sounds better than Banger):):banghead:

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2

Full Field. taking 10 alternates only.

Did you get in Jim?

Ray

Poo1h0Lic

Registered
Yes list please.

UNOFFICIAL LIST: POSTED ON SKINNY BOBS WALL

Adrian Lloyd Al Mason Aric Torrez Bernard Walker Bill Fuller Bill Mykleby Bill Hyde Bob Pyles Bobby Gonzales Brent Thomas Brian Sanders Brian Anderson Casey Armor Casey Crews Cesar Garcia Jr. Cesar Arechiga Carlie Bryant Chase LaFerney Chelo Velasquez Chip Compton Chris Durden Chris Lue Chris Baggett Christ Craft Corey Flud Craig Titsworth Daniel Johnson Daniel Coffman Danny Lee David Henson (LD) Gilbert Rojas Gordon Vanderveer Grady Cooper Jachy Jackson Jacob Warriner James Davis Sr. (Bastrop) James Davis Jr Jared Redd Jason Marquez Jason Dutchover Jason Bagby Jay Thurmond JC Hollar Jim Miller Jim Talmon Jimmy Krone Joe Martinez Joey Gray John Eagle John Palmore John Eagle lll Jose De la Cruz Josh Heidemann Juan Parra Juan Navaro Justin Boyd Kenny Greer Kevin Bowers Kevin Guimond Lee Murphy Leroy Mathis Mark Tafoya Mark Galicia Martin Salinas Matt Devance Matt Hernandez Mat Wong Michael Voelkering Michael Alonzo Mickey Woinicki Mike Ramirez (Miker) My Viet Nguyen Nash Peterson Nicky Tafoya Patrick Werren Pete Baza Phillip Tieu Randy Corpuz Rasheed Khan Rich Anglin Robert Wheat Robert Eaton Robert Perez Robin Barbour Ruben Flores Sammy Downs Shayne Waltrip Sky Massingill Stan Rodriguez Steve Raynes Steve Game Steve Sheppard Steve Pennington Steve Owen Sylver Ochoa Terry Keith Thomas Wallace Tim Coons Tito Fernandez Tom Mooney Jr Tommy Ulbik Tony Mathew Tracy Sanders Travis Gunn Uriah Richardson Vernon Richardson Victor Nabu Wilson King

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
What time do we need to be there on Friday night? Trying to decide whether I need to take that Friday off or not.