Texas open August 30 - September 2 At Skinny Bob's in Round Rock Texas

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UNOFFICIAL LIST: POSTED ON SKINNY BOBS WALL

Adrian Lloyd Al Mason Aric Torrez Bernard Walker Bill Fuller Bill Mykleby Bill Hyde Bob Pyles Bobby Gonzales Brent Thomas Brian Sanders Brian Anderson Casey Armor Casey Crews Cesar Garcia Jr. Cesar Arechiga Carlie Bryant Chase LaFerney Chelo Velasquez Chip Compton Chris Durden Chris Lue Chris Baggett Christ Craft Corey Flud Craig Titsworth Daniel Johnson Daniel Coffman Danny Lee David Henson (LD) Gilbert Rojas Gordon Vanderveer Grady Cooper Jachy Jackson Jacob Warriner James Davis Sr. (Bastrop) James Davis Jr Jared Redd Jason Marquez Jason Dutchover Jason Bagby Jay Thurmond JC Hollar Jim Miller Jim Talmon Jimmy Krone Joe Martinez Joey Gray John Eagle John Palmore John Eagle lll Jose De la Cruz Josh Heidemann Juan Parra Juan Navaro Justin Boyd Kenny Greer Kevin Bowers Kevin Guimond Lee Murphy Leroy Mathis Mark Tafoya Mark Galicia Martin Salinas Matt Devance Matt Hernandez Mat Wong Michael Voelkering Michael Alonzo Mickey Woinicki Mike Ramirez (Miker) My Viet Nguyen Nash Peterson Nicky Tafoya Patrick Werren Pete Baza Phillip Tieu Randy Corpuz Rasheed Khan Rich Anglin Robert Wheat Robert Eaton Robert Perez Robin Barbour Ruben Flores Sammy Downs Shayne Waltrip Sky Massingill Stan Rodriguez Steve Raynes Steve Game Steve Sheppard Steve Pennington Steve Owen Sylver Ochoa Terry Keith Thomas Wallace Tim Coons Tito Fernandez Tom Mooney Jr Tommy Ulbik Tony Mathew Tracy Sanders Travis Gunn Uriah Richardson Vernon Richardson Victor Nabu Wilson King

Firstly, this was inappropriately posted adn you had not=r giht to do so! The final list will come from ownership and that ad then it will be final. mistakes are made by those recieving ntries and by those submitting and with 128 men adn 32 women tqatalling 160, i am amazed no more mistakes athn there are. The posting often forget to enter the persons name they are entering etc etc.
People will de withdrawing and for various reasons and the re is an laternate list and they will replace those who dropped out s they were taken, NO EXCEPTIONS! If you think you are going to show on Friday and but someones sopt, it will not hapen> No xcalping at all, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Any questons regarding entries or so forth should be directe to myself or geri, Rich, or John PERIOD!
This is amim[;y to protect the honest adn integrity of the tournament and entry process.
Lewis Jones

Tristan

Big 'Bumpin'
Silver Member
Oh please, unless he stole the list from your secret vault he has every 'right' to post what he wants. Jeez.

Thanks for the info, Poo1!

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UNOFFICIAL LIST: POSTED ON SKINNY BOBS WALL

Adrian Lloyd Al Mason Aric Torrez Bernard Walker Bill Fuller Bill Mykleby Bill Hyde Bob Pyles Bobby Gonzales Brent Thomas Brian Sanders Brian Anderson Casey Armor Casey Crews Cesar Garcia Jr. Cesar Arechiga Carlie Bryant Chase LaFerney Chelo Velasquez Chip Compton Chris Durden Chris Lue Chris Baggett Christ Craft Corey Flud Craig Titsworth Daniel Johnson Daniel Coffman Danny Lee David Henson (LD) Gilbert Rojas Gordon Vanderveer Grady Cooper Jachy Jackson Jacob Warriner James Davis Sr. (Bastrop) James Davis Jr Jared Redd Jason Marquez Jason Dutchover Jason Bagby Jay Thurmond JC Hollar Jim Miller Jim Talmon Jimmy Krone Joe Martinez Joey Gray John Eagle John Palmore John Eagle lll Jose De la Cruz Josh Heidemann Juan Parra Juan Navaro Justin Boyd Kenny Greer Kevin Bowers Kevin Guimond Lee Murphy Leroy Mathis Mark Tafoya Mark Galicia Martin Salinas Matt Devance Matt Hernandez Mat Wong Michael Voelkering Michael Alonzo Mickey Woinicki Mike Ramirez (Miker) My Viet Nguyen Nash Peterson Nicky Tafoya Patrick Werren Pete Baza Phillip Tieu Randy Corpuz Rasheed Khan Rich Anglin Robert Wheat Robert Eaton Robert Perez Robin Barbour Ruben Flores Sammy Downs Shayne Waltrip Sky Massingill Stan Rodriguez Steve Raynes Steve Game Steve Sheppard Steve Pennington Steve Owen Sylver Ochoa Terry Keith Thomas Wallace Tim Coons Tito Fernandez Tom Mooney Jr Tommy Ulbik Tony Mathew Tracy Sanders Travis Gunn Uriah Richardson Vernon Richardson Victor Nabu Wilson King

Firstly, this list was inappropriately posted and without authorization from Skinny Bobsor anone associated.
It is unofficial and changes will be made. Some enter through pay pal and often forget whosename they want on the list, so theone submitting gets listed.
As in the past some will withdraw and for various reasons. The replacing them will come from the alternate list as they were recieved and each recived is time stamped.
In other word, if you are coming Fruday to buy an entry, it wall not happen. NO SCALPING<NO EXCEPTIONS! NO SELLING OF ENTRIES!
If you have questions or concerns about entries or any other issues, contact, Myself, RIch, John, or Geri at Skinny Bobs.
The Open Division is full!! The ladies have 12 spots open as of this writing.
Lewis Jones

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Firstly, this was inappropriately posted adn you had not=r giht to do so! The final list will come from ownership and that ad then it will be final. mistakes are made by those recieving ntries and by those submitting and with 128 men adn 32 women tqatalling 160, i am amazed no more mistakes athn there are. The posting often forget to enter the persons name they are entering etc etc.
People will de withdrawing and for various reasons and the re is an laternate list and they will replace those who dropped out s they were taken, NO EXCEPTIONS! If you think you are going to show on Friday and but someones sopt, it will not hapen> No xcalping at all, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Any questons regarding entries or so forth should be directe to myself or geri, Rich, or John PERIOD!
This is amim[;y to protect the honest adn integrity of the tournament and entry process.
Lewis Jones

He did say "unofficial" whatever that means. FTR I can answer some questions as well such as, "am I on the list?".

No reason to get all worked up.

Fans~

Let Skinny get the details of the list worked out and it will be posted soon. Unless you have paid and need to confirm you're on it, you don't need it at this time Just call or message Skinny to confirm. No one needs the list just because you are curious.

Excitement building!!!

Ray

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He did say "unofficial" whatever that means. FTR I can answer some questions as well such as, "am I on the list?".

No reason to get all worked up.

Fans~

Let Skinny get the details of the list worked out and it will be posted soon. Unless you have paid and need to confirm you're on it, you don't need it at this time Just call or message Skinny to confirm. No one needs the list just because you are curious.

Excitement building!!!

Ray
I'm not the one who was so "Worked up" FYI!

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
I see at least 80/90 on this bootleg list that might need to get in an accident , but that Bigtruck's alternates play a great stick too..:banghead:

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like... a car accident?

Gosh no, please do't say that, it happened about 3-4 years ago with Al Mason. he went to eat and got i a fender bender and caused a forfeit. I emember just how sick he was about it and near had a nervous breakdown..
We gave him marb;les adn skittle pool cue and put him in the corner and was fain after that! LOL!

Samiel

Sea Player
Silver Member
I recall that incident with Al as well. Also, I looked on the website and it lists 8:30pm as the time on Friday for the players' meeting. Looking forward to it!

Poo1h0Lic

Registered
Why else would you post something up on a wall if you didnt want people to see it?? Dont make sense to me.

Last edited:

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why else would you post something up on a wall if you didnt want people to see it?? Dont make sense to me.

Well, what has been done is done and let's get pat it. I think it was never meant for anyone to copy and ost but lessins are learned.
one thing we can count on is about 5% of those etered will fall out and for various reasons.. Thattis just the hisr=tory.
So, we try and keep thei list as current and available as possible.
For example, one had paid and had forgotten to put the name in the paymentof ho he was paig for. We only see theobvious adn add that name that was recieved. it is corrected, but the person supposedly entered gits i a twist and watns to know why he is not on the list. It has to be changed.
Gri has done a tremedous job with this and wants badly, to get this done and the right way. With160 entrants things just happen and that is just life.
So, let's get past all that and focus on being right. Often it is not about who is right, but waht is right!
have good day, I am going to bed!

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Something maybe like

Like... a car accident?

Slipping on a banana peel.

I would still spend like $50 on bananas, not counting the alternate list:eek:

Seriously I think PapaRed on here mentioned that 3 or 4 were in a car wreck going to Starlight lounge maybe in Durant to a tournament. I can't remember. I think most of them cashed ? ?

ironman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tx Open

Well, only 3 alternate spots left and only 5 ladies spots left. Way to go Texas!!

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
Impatient

Just get your homey to go and take a pic. of the list. Never mind if we can get Poo1h0Lic to take another picture and post it here again we can see the pot get stirred all over..

Does the list help some of ya'll decide whether you're traveling to watch ? Or is it for the Action Room here ? Just curious, I've seen this in years past, "We want the list, we want the list, we want the list !"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wtLZOiN3SqI&t=179