Monday night 1P action - 8PM CST

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Exhausted after all the great live streams last week? Feeling those live stream withdrawals today?

Sit back and relax! I will be matching up with a strong local player tonight, in an extended one-pocket battle. I'm getting 10-7 for a half-chicken per game. :)

We'll have a few pros and shortstops handling the commentary and scoreboards so I can focus on the game.

This is a FREE and unsponsored live stream. I'm just doing this for fun. :). I'd love to see some of my AZB buddies tune in.

The live stream starts at 7:30 PM CST, and the games begin at 8:00. Follow the link below or use the Justin.tv mobile app and search for the "slomoholic" channel.

Feel free to just watch, but even better, hop into the chat room and talk it up!

www.slomoholic.com

-Blake

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
Exhausted after all the great live streams last week? Feeling those live stream withdrawals today?

Sit back and relax! I will be matching up with a strong local player tonight, in an extended one-pocket battle. I'm getting 10-7 for a half-chicken per game. :)

We'll have a few pros and shortstops handling the commentary and scoreboards so I can focus on the game.

This is a FREE and unsponsored live stream. I'm just doing this for fun. :). I'd love to see some of my AZB buddies tune in.

The live stream starts at 7:30 PM CST, and the games begin at 8:00. Follow the link below or use the Justin.tv mobile app and search for the "slomoholic" channel.

Feel free to just watch, but even better, hop into the chat room and talk it up!

www.slomoholic.com

-Blake

Rumor has it, these folks are lined up to commentate: Shawn Putnam, Kim Pierce, John Palmore, and Nicole McDaniel

Take it down Blake! Who is the "strong local player"?

1234977_585979544801463_350140566_n.jpg

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

www.slomoholic.com

-Blake

Blake,

Thanks for calling about the match. I will tune in and sweat it some tonight. Hit em straight kid.

Ray

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

www.slomoholic.com

-Blake

Thank you for the free entertainment, i love watching 1 pocket action and it doesnt have to always be the best players in the world either!

Good luck and have fun Brother!

dawgcpa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1Pocket action

How did it turn out? I watched for awhile but then went to bed.

Thanks for the stream. It was awesome and the commentary was some of the best I've heard as far as explaining strategy.

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Thanks for the support!

I just now got a chance to watch the recorded video and hear the commentary for the first time. I agree - that was awesome! It's like a four hour long one pocket lesson.

I ended up three games down - total score was 9-6.

-Blake

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the support!

I just now got a chance to watch the recorded video and hear the commentary for the first time. I agree - that was awesome! It's like a four hour long one pocket lesson.

I ended up three games down - total score was 9-6.

-Blake

Hi Blake, where can i find the rerun at, i missed the match, had to work allnite!

SloMoHolic

When will then be now?
Silver Member
Hi Blake, where can i find the rerun at, i missed the match, had to work allnite!

I'm in the middle of moving to a new place this week, so I probably won't have it up on YouTube until mid-next-week. But it will definitely be going online.

The commentary is just too strong. David and I both made a lot of minor (and major) mistakes, and to me, the most valuable part of the commentary is when Shawn and John point those out and explain the weaknesses of each move, along with the exact reasons the stronger alternative would have been so much more effective. Really good stuff, even for players more experienced than we are.

I expect to post the video on my YouTube channel by Thursday or so.

Thanks!

-Blake

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
I'm in the middle of moving to a new place this week, so I probably won't have it up on YouTube until mid-next-week. But it will definitely be going online.

The commentary is just too strong. David and I both made a lot of minor (and major) mistakes, and to me, the most valuable part of the commentary is when Shawn and John point those out and explain the weaknesses of each move, along with the exact reasons the stronger alternative would have been so much more effective. Really good stuff, even for players more experienced than we are.

I expect to post the video on my YouTube channel by Thursday or so.

Thanks!

-Blake

If you are making mistakes it means you are actually doing something -- and that speaks volumes.