Highest package of 9 or 10 ball captured on video?

filluptieu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have a clip of the highest package of either 9 or ten ball? I'm interested to see what is out there

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny Medina did 10 (I think) during a tournament on accu-stats. I think he was playing Jim Mataya but I'm not sure.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Danny Medina did 10 (I think) during a tournament on accu-stats. I think he was playing Jim Mataya but I'm not sure.

I think it was 8+ against Billy Incardona.

I have the DVD. Pretty sure it was 9.

And he had to make a few high difficulty shots to keep it going.

I also have the DVD
Danny ran 9-racks playing Billy Incardona.
Danny won rack-1 after he & Billy missed, then ran a 9pack, and on the 11th rack he jumped the cueball off the table on the break.
When Billy finally got to the table he started to shoot with the butt end of his cue.
Funny stuff

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Danny Medina ran 8 racks plus because he started his run with an open table.
There for he only broke and ran 8 racks as was stated.

Billy won the first rack.

Last edited:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not 9 or 10b, but 8b.

u.s open 8b 2013 final. svb vs biado, alternate break. so its not really a "package" either.

i think it was 9 BNR each to start the match? I imagine TAR or someone has the video. not publicly posted though. I would love to rewatch the vid of this match.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
According to an AZB website article on 2/2/2003:

In a 'challenge match' against French player Donald Du Bois, Feijen broke and ran 15 consecutive 9-ball racks on a regulation 4 1/2 X 9' table.

Niels Feijen's "fifteen pack", which took place in the Netherlands, is the longest run I've ever heard of in nine-ball. It may well have been filmed as it was an exhibition. Then again, taping matches wasn't really in vogue yet at the time.

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Danny Medina ran 8 racks plus because he started his run with an open table.
There for he only broke and ran 8 racks as was stated.

Billy won the first rack.

Race to 11
Danny wins the first game, breaks and runs 9, then wins the 11th

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
According to an AZB website article on 2/2/2003:

In a 'challenge match' against French player Donald Du Bois, Feijen broke and ran 15 consecutive 9-ball racks on a regulation 4 1/2 X 9' table.

Niels Feijen's "fifteen pack", which took place in the Netherlands, is the longest run I've ever heard of in nine-ball. It may well have been filmed as it was an exhibition. Then again, taping matches wasn't really in vogue yet at the time.

Correct with the exception that Don is Dutch, he just has a French name.

It is not 9 or 10, but still amazing, Ralf Souquet says he broke and ran 27 racks of 8-ball.
Ralf is not the type to exaggerate.

gr. Dave