90-90

Big C

Deep in the heart of TX.
Silver Member
90-90 compared to CTE PRO/1.

Ron Vitello will be at the Super Billiard Expo selling his new 90-90 DVD. His DVD is 3.5 hours of instruction, covering his 90-90 hip pivot system, his banking systems, a ton of diamond systems and a lot of pool knowledge in general.

His DVD will also come with a printed book. I'll post the price of the package shortly. This is also a must-have for any student of the game.

I'll be helping Ron in his booth most of the week, helping to answer any questions. Hope to see you guys there. Like Stan and Hal, Ron is a TRUE genius.

Dave

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Hi Dave. I have been studying Stan's DVD2 and I was wondering if you could highlight some of the fundamental differences between 90-90 and CTE PRO/1?

Thanks,
Chris

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a telephone lesson with Ron

That telephone lesson about 5 years ago got me very interested. Ron was generous with his time, patient and enthusiastic...I think it lasted about 45 minutes. He mentioned a lesson- example book, but was not in print at the time.

I'm so glad that he has completed this project, and look forward to being able to order the complete set.

The 'Goldfinger' themed video is a hoot as well.

Ron V rocks.

Thanks in advance.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info Dave. Still interested, but for $70 I'll hope to see some good reviews first.

I haven't seen the new video yet, but I can guarantee you that his system is very good. I use pro1 or 90/90 on every shot. I don't really have a preference for either over the other, I use them both throughout a game. Just depends on which one I happen to set up for. I don't really think about them anymore, just do them.

Saturated Fats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm sure it's a good system. What I need to know is if the video & book can communicate the details so that I can learn how without an in person lesson.

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fat's,
I have had the pleasure of having had a lesson with Ron in person. The DVD is what he covered with me and more. It's over 3 hrs of material and he covers a very wide range of topics. I do think you can learn the system without someone being with you in person. Ron does a great job of making it as simple as possible. My original lessons with Ron were over the phone. I know I would have progressed much faster if I would have had the DVD and book as well. Hope this helps!

gazman100

Brunswick Gold Crowns - Qld Australia
Silver Member
Thanks for the info Dave. Still interested, but for $70 I'll hope to see some good reviews first.
I really feel that @ $70.00 it's a great price and a small price to pay for someone who can't get to New York to learn Ron's teachings.
Cheers :)
I'll order when available online.

Palmetto cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really feel that @ $70.00 it's a great price and a small price to pay for someone who can't get to New York to learn Ron's teachings.
Cheers :)
I'll order when available online.

I agree sir! The kicking sytems alone were worth it to me.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Expo is over, when will it be available to those that didn't attend there?

Catahula

I said "SIT!"
Silver Member
Truly odd

This could be one of the wierdest releases of any "for profit" video I have ever seen.
First he was going to do the video and then he decided not to.
Then he decided to do the video and Dave was going to get a copy and give us a review (an opinion I would respect).
Then Dave gets the video but winds up in the hospital (truly unfortunate) before he can review it.
Then the video is going to be released at the Expo and Dave will be helping Ron.
Expo comes and Expo goes. Still no word about the video
Isn't there one AZ'er out there who bought the video and could give us some impression about it (other than it was worth is for the kicking info)?
Still no information other than it will cost $70. No information about where to purchase. Certainly that would be helpful?
I am very interested. I am a CTE advocate but I do incorporate 90/90 (to the best of my limited knowledge) into my playing. Hey guys I just want to make balls.
Just scratching my head.
Tommy

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Many bought it at the Expo. I haven't looked at it yet, but from what Ron showed, the 90/90 is very similar to what I already do.

Ron can be reached at vitelloaim@aol.com if someone wanted to order it.

Freddie <~~~ might review

frankw

Semi Retired Bodybuilder
Silver Member
So those who wish to order the 90 / 90 system they email Ron V vitelloaim@aol.com.
Is that correct?
Cheers :smile:

Yes or I believe you can call him at 917-656-7189

Got mine the other day, going through it now. Most interested in kicking and his banking systems but all info is good.

Nicely produced and a neat little practice book as well.