On The Road Again with Perfect Aim....

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Beloit today......

Got up around 2:00.

Something happened in my lower back. Can't even stand straight up. Have to kind of stay bent forward. Lower right of my back. Had surgery in 1999. Feels like something really bad is wrong.

If it doesn't get any better I need to the hospital. Can't hardly walk around.

Not even a thought to try and play pool.

I can still talk so anyone that has been thinking about calling me for the phone lessons tomorrow would be a good day.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, it's over for right now.........

Got up around 2:00.

Something happened in my lower back. Can't even stand straight up. Have to kind of stay bent forward. Lower right of my back. Had surgery in 1999. Feels like something really bad is wrong.

If it doesn't get any better I need to the hospital. Can't hardly walk around.

Not even a thought to try and play pool.

I can still talk so anyone that has been thinking about calling me for the phone lessons tomorrow would be a good day.

Woke up and could not stand up at all. It took all of my energy to just walk bent over.

Lower back is really bad.

Need to see if I can speed up this neck surgery. Can't do anything anyway and it doesn't seem like this is going to go away real soon.

Feels pretty permanent.....

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just did another Perfect Aim phone lesson..........

Just got off the phone with Dave from S Carolina.

He bought my video awhile back and finally took me up on the phone lesson that goes with each and every Video.

Things started out pretty slow because dave thought he was right eye dominant. At least that is what the circle and pointing tests told him.

At the beginning I just went with what he said. That he was right eye dominant. But when we got to the cuts to the right and left I had no doubt that Dave was left eye dominant.

Everyone is the same. Dave cut the ball too thick to the right and too thin to the left.
This is all the info I needed to know he was left eye dominant.

it took a little convincing on my part because Dave was pretty certain he was right eye dominant.

Once we got that out of the way he was firing the balls in constantly like he had a scope on the cue stick.

First though he had to know he was left eye dominant before we could tweak his aiming ability.

This guy plays at a pretty high level. I could tell right away.

To help a player like Dave to play even better is a rush for me that i can't even explain.

Right now I can hardly walk because of my back but I can sure talk.

I'm sure that Dave will be getting on here sometime to talk about his results. Right now though I know he is just having fun firing those balls in.

If you read this Dave. I just want to thank you again for being a Perfect Aim customer.

This is why I put a letter in every video sold telling the players to call me for the free phone lesson. The results speak for themselves

Thanks again Mr Dave.................

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
Things started out pretty slow because dave thought he was right eye dominant. At least that is what the circle and pointing tests told him.

At the beginning I just went with what he said. That he was right eye dominant. But when we got to the cuts to the right and left I had no doubt that Dave was left eye dominant.

Everyone is the same. Dave cut the ball too thick to the right and too thin to the left.
This is all the info I needed to know he was left eye dominant.

it took a little convincing on my part because Dave was pretty certain he was right eye dominant.

You can't argue with the eye dominance tests (unless he did them incorrectly). If they say he is right eye dominant, then he is right eye dominant, period. You are doing a disservice to him to try to tell him otherwise. Now if you feel he will play better treating his left non-dominant as the dominant eye, or otherwise tweaking what he is doing, and it gets results, then more power to you both. But it doesn't change which eye is actually dominant.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What do you say to this player that ................

You can't argue with the eye dominance tests (unless he did them incorrectly). If they say he is right eye dominant, then he is right eye dominant, period. You are doing a disservice to him to try to tell him otherwise. Now if you feel he will play better treating his left non-dominant as the dominant eye, or otherwise tweaking what he is doing, and it gets results, then more power to you both. But it doesn't change which eye is actually dominant.

What do you say to this player that does the pointing or circle eye dominance test and it tells him he is right eye dominant. When he gets down on the shot he has the cue right under the left eye. If he closes his right eye the shot still looks the same. If he closes the left eye it's way off with the right.

This is what just happened over the phone with Dave from S Carolina and it has happened about 1000 times in about 3,000 documented lessons over the past 20 years.
I'm just not guessing here but I'm stating cold hard facts.

By assuming these tests work a person cannot find out which eye is the dominant eye and therefor their envision of the shot cannot be enhanced manually.

I say manually, because the brain just doesn't get the eyes right for many players out there because they can't hit a million balls a week. They have a thing called a job and they have a family.

From repetition they can get close but they need to keep up these reps to keep it close to right.

Many eye doctors will tell you that these tests don't work. They understand this without a doubt.

I've had players call me back and say; My eye doctor told me I'm right eye dominant.

We go over the same thing again and the player can see beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is clearly left eye dominant.

I hope that Dave gets on here and tells his story.

He's a classic testimonial on why these stupid tests don't work all the time.

There is no blueprint to follow with what I teach.

And I prove it over and over and over how and why what I teach works.

Like Dave today. Showed him he was not right eye dominant and once we corrected this problem I showed him how to correct his vision so it looked like he couldn't miss.
He's a seasoned player and plays at a pretty high level.

I'd say about 40% of the players flat out flunk the pointing and circle test.

We get down on the shot and it is absolutely the other eye and the player can see it for themselves. It's not just me telling them.

Seeing is believing.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member
What do you say to this player that does the pointing or circle eye dominance test and it tells him he is right eye dominant. When he gets down on the shot he has the cue right under the left eye. If he closes his right eye the shot still looks the same. If he closes the left eye it's way off with the right.
Maybe your eyes can switch dominance depending on the situation? I've never heard of such a thing but I haven't heard of everything so maybe it is possible. I'm not inclined to believe your over the phone diagnosis (or even in person diagnosis for that matter) is better than the standard eye dominance tests though.

By assuming these tests work a person cannot find out which eye is the dominant eye and therefor their envision of the shot cannot be enhanced manually.
There is no assuming. The tests work. And as stated above, I would trust them over your opinion.

I've had players call me back and say; My eye doctor told me I'm right eye dominant.

We go over the same thing again and the player can see beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is clearly left eye dominant.
So now you know more than the eye doctor? I'm not buying it. See above for whose opinion I would be trusting between the Dr and the tests verses you.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just saying so from experience..........

Maybe your eyes can switch dominance depending on the situation? I've never heard of such a thing but I haven't heard of everything so maybe it is possible. I'm not inclined to believe your over the phone diagnosis (or even in person diagnosis for that matter) is better than the standard eye dominance tests though.

There is no assuming. The tests work. And as stated above, I would trust them over your opinion.

So now you know more than the eye doctor? I'm not buying it. See above for whose opinion I would be trusting between the Dr and the tests verses you.

Dave is really left eye dominant. The test just doesn't work consistently for everyone.

Your eyes do not change dominance.

he was always left eye dominant.

I've seen this over and over again.

Some teachers and players say it doesn't matter which eye is dominant.

After I teach players how to use the dominant eye to their advantage, there is absolutely no telling them that the dominant eye doesn't matter.

Because they can see it does and with their own eyes.

Seeing is believing.

James Miller

Registered
Geno, you came thru OKC a few years ago and ok took a lesson from you. You charged $200 for two hours, then spent 5 hours working with me at no extra cost. I was stuck as an APA 7. Not only did you correct my perception of what I thought was correct aiming you cleaned up my stroke by teaching not to fight against my dominate eye. Two months after your lessons I was moved up to an APA 9. The next session I maintain over an 84% win rate as a 9, made a regional qualifier and missed going to Vegas by 3 points (while sick as a dog). I know alot of people doubt you teaching and have negative things to say, but I just wanted to say thank you. The cost of one lost set has improved my game tremendously. Keep up the good work.

James

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member

I thought just like you, playa.

Then I took a lesson from Geno over a year ago. When I take lessons, I make sure that I'm leaving out all my prejudices, know-it-all attitudes, etc. so I can get the most value from a lesson. I may be thinking at the time, "This makes no sense" or "I don't really buy this, but I'm going along to learn the hows and whys of it, anyway. If it doesn't work for me in the long run, so what?" After all, I'm paying to learn, so learn I do.

So, my ophthalmologist (famous surgeon) has done the dominant test at least two times on me and he says I'm right eye dominant. Gene says, after watching me shoot a bunch, "For pool, you're left eye dominant." So here is one of those, "The teacher's wrong...maybe" moments in learning. Rather than tell myself to ignore Gene's advice and stick with my famous Dr.'s expertise, I simply went along with Gene for the term of the lesson so I could evaluate what he was telling me without prejudice. I'm glad I did.

Here's my advice for anyone doing a lesson with Geno: Just try what he says and see how it works before you decide (without enough evidence) if it is valuable for your game. Give it a good go....THEN decide if it is crapolla or not.

"The proof of the pudding is in the eating."

Jeff Livingston

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Mr Jeff.......

Then I took a lesson from Geno over a year ago. When I take lessons, I make sure that I'm leaving out all my prejudices, know-it-all attitudes, etc. so I can get the most value from a lesson. I may be thinking at the time, "This makes no sense" or "I don't really buy this, but I'm going along to learn the hows and whys of it, anyway. If it doesn't work for me in the long run, so what?" After all, I'm paying to learn, so learn I do.

So, my ophthalmologist (famous surgeon) has done the dominant test at least two times on me and he says I'm right eye dominant. Gene says, after watching me shoot a bunch, "For pool, you're left eye dominant." So here is one of those, "The teacher's wrong...maybe" moments in learning. Rather than tell myself to ignore Gene's advice and stick with my famous Dr.'s expertise, I simply went along with Gene for the term of the lesson so I could evaluate what he was telling me without prejudice. I'm glad I did.

Here's my advice for anyone doing a lesson with Geno: Just try what he says and see how it works before you decide (without enough evidence) if it is valuable for your game. Give it a good go....THEN decide if it is crapolla or not.

Jeff Livingston

When you think about it what reason would an eye doctor have to find a persons dominant eye. I can't even think of why that would come up.

For me experience is what led me to the conclusion that the pointing and circle tests just flat out don't work for everyone.

So I had to come up with a way that is fool proof.

I can confidently tell a person which eye is dominant by helping them see it for themselves.

First I show them how to get each eye in the dominant position in the preshot. Once this is done I have them get down on the shot and move back and forth themselves so they can see with their own eyes which way looks better.

If I'm still not certain I have them shoot about 10 1/4 ball shots to the right and 10 to the left.

One way they will shoot real good and the other way they will hit the ball to thick.

This is the final test that shows it for sure.

I forgot that you were one of the players that the doc told you the opposite eye was dominant.

But once you can actually see for sure with your own eyes it's really tough to think that a doctor had it wrong.

But it's because he is also relying on a test that just doesn't work very good.

Thanks again there Mr Jeff.

It looks like I will be down to big Dogs in June for the benefit that Scott Frost is putting together.

The young man Hunter for whom the benefit is for had a patch over his left eye when I was at a benefit for him in Columbus, Ohio.

He had some kind of infection that had swelled his eyeball way bigger. It had gotten to it's normal size again but he was still wearing the patch.

He was having trouble shooting. Then I noticed when he was making the ball he was kind of peaking out the edge of the patch.

It turned out he was left eye dominant and when he couldn't see through the edge of the patch he wasn't seeing the shot right.

Once he understood that, he took the patch right off. He was playing in the tournament with a partner and he just wanted to make the balls. Uncovering that left eye really helped him allot.

He sounds like a real pool players just like the rest of us. If we can walk to the table we try to play.

I worked with about 3 of the other kids but Hunter really left an impression on me with that patch covering his dominant eye.

On the picture on the internet it looks like he gained some weight. Good for him.

He really seemed like a real nice kid.

I will do everything I can do to help fill this june tournament at Big Dogs.

See ya then Mr Jeff and thanks again...........

pwashking

Gene got me straightened out..

Thanks Gene for the phone lesson it sure got me on track.. I thought I was right eye dominant by doing the test that was on the video.. little did I know I am really left eye.. Gene picked up on that quickly and got me shooting with my left eye in the dominant position. That's why you have to call Gene for the phone lesson because that eye test only works 50% of the time.. ive been forcing myself to shoot with the wrong eye for 6 months because I delayed calling Gene.. He knows his stuff that's for sure.. Where were you 40 years ago.. Thanks again and I'll keep you updated.

Poolplaya9

Tellin' it like it is...
Silver Member

Jeff Livingston

If your ophthalmologist says you are right eye dominant, then you are right eye dominant. Period. Unless you did the test incorrectly, which would be hard to do.

Now you say Gene told you "For pool, you're left eye dominant." I can possibly buy that although I don't think it changes which eye is dominant, only that you perform better treating one or the other as dominant whether it was or not. Maybe there is something about having to look up while down in your shots (like over the glasses if you had glasses on) that affects the way things are seen. Or maybe for you, for whatever reason, shoot better treating your non-dominant left eye as the dominant eye when you position yourself. I have no problem with that at all. But it doesn't change which eye is dominant. And Gene will never be better at determining your dominant eye than a properly done test. Nor will he be better at it than an ophthalmologist. Ever.

That said, Gene may know best how you should position your head and which eye you should treat as your dominant eye for pool (even if it isn't truly your dominant eye) to play your best. I am not insinuating anything about Gene's ability to help someone improve their game. I have no first hand knowledge of that at all. He may be fabulous. He is certainly a nice enough guy in person. But he can't tell dominant eye better than proper tests or the eye doctor--only possibly what eye you should treat as dominant on a pool table to play your best.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know what to tell you?

If your ophthalmologist says you are right eye dominant, then you are right eye dominant. Period. Unless you did the test incorrectly, which would be hard to do.

Now you say Gene told you "For pool, you're left eye dominant." I can possibly buy that although I don't think it changes which eye is dominant, only that you perform better treating one or the other as dominant whether it was or not. Maybe there is something about having to look up while down in your shots (like over the glasses if you had glasses on) that affects the way things are seen. Or maybe for you, for whatever reason, shoot better treating your non-dominant left eye as the dominant eye when you position yourself. I have no problem with that at all. But it doesn't change which eye is dominant. And Gene will never be better at determining your dominant eye than a properly done test. Nor will he be better at it than an ophthalmologist. Ever.

That said, Gene may know best how you should position your head and which eye you should treat as your dominant eye for pool (even if it isn't truly your dominant eye) to play your best. I am not insinuating anything about Gene's ability to help someone improve their game. I have no first hand knowledge of that at all. He may be fabulous. He is certainly a nice enough guy in person. But he can't tell dominant eye better than proper tests or the eye doctor--only possibly what eye you should treat as dominant on a pool table to play your best.

These players that I'm helping are telling the truth.

They've had eye doctors up the ying yang tell them they are left or right eye dominant and when they get down on a straight in shot they have the cue right under what should be their non dominant eye according to the pointing and circle tests.

I've talked to eye doctors myself and there are some that think the pointing and circle tests work. And then there are others that just flat out tell you that the pointing and circle tests just don't work all the time.

They can't give me a reason and i guess it doesn't matter.

When I first started teaching on the road 5 years ago I was using the pointing and circle test to find the dominant eye. We would struggle for about an hour because they weren't making the balls.

So I would go back to looking at them shooting the straight in shot and have them move the head back and forth and sure enough. The other eye was the dominant eye.

This was happening allot.

Now even over the phone with the player doing some tests while down on a straight in shot I can help them see with their own eyes which one is dominant.

Your dominant eye does not change, it's like hard wired directly to the brain kind of.

The only way the other eye will ever become dominant is if you lose about 80 to 90 % of the vision in the dominant eye.

What I'm doing here is really ground breaking info that helps any and all players envision the shot better.

There is no way to tweak your alignment and eyes to the most correct position if you don't know which eye is dominant for sure.

And it doesn't matter if you know which one is dominant if you don't know how to get it in the MOST dominant position on all shots.

I'm taking C players and turning them into B, A, AA and master players in a real short period of time.

And anyone that doesn't learn this i feel bad for them.

I've got over 1,000 testimonials. i quit putting them on the site. It doesn't matter.

it's almost like I have to show what I teach to the player so they can actually believe how well this works.

How many players on this thread talk about how amazing it works.

There are 20 threads one AZ here that have 100's of players saying the same thing.

I don't know about anyone else but if I see steak at a buffet and everyone is saying how good it tastes, that's what I'm getting right away.

I've helped so many players over the past 5 years play the best pool of their lives and I'm still doing it.

I'm not fooling these players into thinking the wrong eye is dominant. These are smart people just like you and me.

But at some point a person has to sit back and say...........Maybe there is something to this.

Beginners need to know this right out of the gate when they first pick up a stick. they will be able to really make shots right away. Once they see the shot right they can really focus more on the stroke, stance and other aspects of the game.

At any level of pool this will cut your misses in half almost immediately. And this is an underestimate to say the least.

Even at the pro level.

The only ones that know this is true are the players on these threads that are telling everyone how well it works.

This is why I do the mini lessons when I go to poolhalls. I'll do about 15 mini lessons finding everyones dominant eye. Show them that they have trouble cutting the way of their non dominant eye. Cutting balls the way of their dominant eye is real easy for them and they can see this.

Out of the 15 mini lessons I schedule anywhere from 2 to 5 lessons.

And everyone of these full lessons is 100% winner.

they are so amazed at how well the shot even looks to them. And if it doesn't look right it probably isn't going in the hole.

We could go back and forth with my dad can beat up your dad forever and ever and ever.

I've spent 5 tough years out on the road making something that I knew was huge that players needed to know and taken it to the highest level possible.

In the 5 years I'll bet I've had to find at the least 12,000 dominant eyes.

The first 6 months were terrible because I was trying to depend on the conventional pointing and circle tests and they were wrong way to many times.

Plus it would make the lesson last 5 hours sometimes because we would have to start all over with the real dominant eye. Wasted time and frustrating.

This eye thing is not rocket science once you understand it. I'm the guy out there digging the ditch. Not the guy sitting reading a book having someone else telling me how it is.

If someday you could be there when I do these mini lessons we could do the eye dominance test, pointing and circles, and you would see first hand over and over and over and over.

They flat out don't work for everyone.

Anyway. i got to ice up. I played for about 4 hours tonight.

Good Luck everyone...........

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
When you think about it what reason would an eye doctor have to find a persons dominant eye. I can't even think of why that would come up.

It was done for me each time before my two lasik surgeries. He does it because sometimes he does the two eyes differently, one for close vision and one for distance.

I'm sure there are many reasons to do that test, but that's why it was done on me.

The difference in vision between the eyes, after such surgeries, might be an important thing to consider, too, when learning/teaching your system. I'm not sure as both of my eyes were intentionally set to nearly the same vision but some I know had the bi-vision thing done so they can read and drive, each eye doing its thing.

Jeff Livingston

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member

I fully agree with all of that, and I'm favoring (forcing dominance?) the left eye when aiming, especially when cutting to the left. When cutting to the right, I allow the right eye to participate a little more with a teeny adjustment to my stance to make it so. Not sure if that follows Gene's exact instructions (why I need a check-up lesson), but I'm potting balls pretty well lately and my confidence from that is allowing me to think more about position play, etc. than just making the shot, if you know what I mean. The whole game is much easier now....I am not so exhausted after hours of playing.

Jeff Livingston

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's how this perfect Aim business came to be......

It was done for me each time before my two lasik surgeries. He does it because sometimes he does the two eyes differently, one for close vision and one for distance.

I'm sure there are many reasons to do that test, but that's why it was done on me.

The difference in vision between the eyes, after such surgeries, might be an important thing to consider, too, when learning/teaching your system. I'm not sure as both of my eyes were intentionally set to nearly the same vision but some I know had the bi-vision thing done so they can read and drive, each eye doing its thing.

Jeff Livingston

I had RK surgery on my eyes. This is what they had before the lasik.

My left eye is my dominant eye so they fixed it for far away and my right eye they left alone because i could see up close for reading.

I went back to my poolroom the next day and had a very interesting discovery.

When I was cutting a ball to the left it was real clear. When I cut a ball to the right it was kind of blurry.

it took me about 5 minutes to figure out that my right eye was doing the aiming when I shot to the right and my left eye to the left.

I called the eye clinic in Rockford Ill. back and told him he had to fix the other eye.

I went the next morning.

Problem was solved. Clear as a bell to the right also.

This was in the early 90's. Soon I was teaching my Perfect Aim but I really didn't have a name for it. Every one that i taught, their games would jump up drastically right away.

I didn't know how special what I had learned for a few years yet though. Finally I realized that not many players even understood which eye does what.

But it wasn't until 2009, when I started teaching it full time, that I finally took it to the next level.

The more I taught, the more I learned. The more I taught the better I got at teaching it. I wanted more answers for this eye thing and I got them by working with so many players everyday.

Soon i could even help players over the phone.

This was the beginning of Perfect Aim being born.

In 2009 I made a decision to teach this for the rest of my life and help players play better than ever before just like it did for me.

it took me 10 years to get this to the level it is today.

In just a few hours I can share what is the most important thing a player can learn in a lifetime.

The ones that learn are the lucky ones............

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Taking it easy this weekend...........

The rest is kind of working. The back feels better but the painful spot still lets me know to be careful.

It almost feels more like my hip.

With the lower back and hip hurting I don't even notice the neck until I try to turn it.
I'm sure this rest is helping the neck also.

I did fall from the bike on my left side so i might just have bruised something in there. I am 61 and i can't expect to fall while riding the bike and not hurt something. Just a little more brittle than 20 years ago.

I'm going down to the Happy Hollow and hit some balls with Scott Dulian. This guy is doing some really good stuff here with his Friday night tournaments. One of the silent heros in our sport that is making this pool world a little better on the local level.

This is where it all starts, Right at home.

This is the trenches where all the up and coming players come from. And with Scott and the rest of the players around here the up and comers are getting the right guidance and direction that they need.

Well, it's off to the Happy Hollow.

I don't feel good enough to play for a long time but I can sure do a Perfect Aim lesson.

715-563-8712 Anyone local that has wanted to learn this give me a call. I'll probably hang out there most of the afternoon.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool story to tell. She won the class B womens state tourny in Wisconsin

I'm too tired to tell the story right now but.

This happens so often it's rediculous.

A pretty cool Perfect Aim story. This girl will be winning allot from now on!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
....Your dominant eye does not change, it's like hard wired directly to the brain kind of....

so what you're saying, is that 33% of your clients, who are RIGHT handed - are LEFT sighted?

what percentage, who are LEFT handed - are RIGHT sighted?

LEFT, is a recessive gene, Gene.:smile:
RIGHT, is dominant.
hard-wired.
unless you were told to "switch hands" in kindergarten.

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have no choice which eye is dominant............

so what you're saying, is that 33% of your clients, who are RIGHT handed - are LEFT sighted?

what percentage, who are LEFT handed - are RIGHT sighted?

LEFT, is a recessive gene, Gene.:smile:
RIGHT, is dominant.
hard-wired.
unless you were told to "switch hands" in kindergarten.

It's just something that happens.

In kindergarten I have heard years back that some teachers would make the kids only use their right hands to write with and this mostly worked as far as making them right handed when they would write.

People that kick a ball usually have a dominant foot that they kick with most of the time but a soccer player of basketball player can kick or shoot with either hand also.

And with pool , many players can play pretty good left handed and right handed with enough practice.

But with all these shooting skills or kicking skills the dominant eye has to be in the correct position and it will get in the correct position naturally to a certain extent.

Knowing and having the ability to manually position the dominant eye in the most correct position is big with all sports but especially when it comes to aiming or lining up a shot on the pool table. Things aren't moving around, they are still, so we can really position the eye dominance where it needs to be. Some do this very well and some not so much. This has allot to do with their skill level and how fast they will improve.

The aiming starts in the preshot where it seems that the dominant eye doesn't matter but it does. Unless you know where this is a player isn't even starting out right with their aiming.

Once down on the shot the dominant eye absolutely has to be in the most dominant position the envision the shot as good as humanly possible.

As good as humanly possible can be pretty good.

Once this is puzzle is solved for the player they can really start to see what is going on with the shape, the stance , the stroke and so many other parts of the game that are also very important.

But if the sights are off on the gun and your not lined up right on the target it doesn't matter how straight the bullet goes out of the gun.

it's basically pretty simple.

And by the way Pinklady, how's it goin in your part of the country.?

Just want to say thanks again for all your hospitality when we were over there.

Have a great weekend.......

Last edited: