OT: Tapatalk question

mia

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't stand tapatalk. Hate it the fire of a thousand suns.

Anyway, every time I check out the forum on a mobile device, I have to log in. But fort it asks me if I wanna try tapatalk. So of course, I say no, entertain username and password, and check the 'keep my logged in' box. Yet, next time I come online, I'm logged out somehow and once again, asked if I want to try tapatalk.

Is there a way to stop this???

mr2_serious

BRUTE FORCE BABY!
Silver Member
I can't stand tapatalk. Hate it the fire of a thousand suns.

Anyway, every time I check out the forum on a mobile device, I have to log in. But fort it asks me if I wanna try tapatalk. So of course, I say no, entertain username and password, and check the 'keep my logged in' box. Yet, next time I come online, I'm logged out somehow and once again, asked if I want to try tapatalk.

Is there a way to stop this???

You may be able to change the user agent of the browser on your phone to show desktop. The website is picking up that your are browsing from a mobile browser and therefore asking if you want to use the Tapatalk app.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm, never have this problem on my iPhone. I go to the desktop site everytime and never have to sign in again unless I haven't logged in for a long time from that device or something.

I too tried Tapatalk for a hot minute...hated it, desktop version works fine for me in Safari.