Pool - Reality TV - Starts Now

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The women can hopefully have a good show and maybe be a hit and get pool on TV.

SHE SHARKS is filming now in Las Vegas

Good Luck to Blair and all the girls involved.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Will there be any notables involved? Haven't heard anything about this and if it has been posted here I've missed it. :confused:

Prey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its about time! Pool needs a reality show. It is what put the UFC on the map.

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will there be any notables involved? Haven't heard anything about this and if it has been posted here I've missed it. :confused:

If you mean top pros like Karen, Allison, Kelly, Jasmin, etc, no they will not be on. Why would you want them on TV, they all have the same personality. They would not be good for a show in my opinion. For TV you need outgoing personalities, very happy go lucky attitudes.

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
For TV you need outgoing personalities, very happy go lucky attitudes.

Unfortunately what seems to work on TV when it involves a group of women is jealousy, pettiness, backstabbing and endless argument. For some odd reason women love to watch that.

Prediction: there will be a good-looking male lead (coach, backer, whatever). A signifcant part of the plot will be the women's efforts to woo him...and their conniving to destroy each other in his eyes.

It will not be about pool. That's good; pool is boring. But pool will benefit from the exposure.

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
If you mean top pros like Karen, Allison, Kelly, Jasmin, etc, no they will not be on. Why would you want them on TV, they all have the same personality. They would not be good for a show in my opinion. For TV you need outgoing personalities, very happy go lucky attitudes.

I was simply asking a question, dude.

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Are the players just actresses or can they play at least C+? The Alaskan Crab fishermen, Gator Swamp people, Gold Rush, ant a few others aren't actors and they have high ratings. Johnnyt

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are the players just actresses or can they play at least C+? The Alaskan Crab fishermen, Gator Swamp people, Gold Rush, ant a few others aren't actors and they have high ratings. Johnnyt

They can all play minimum C+ that i know though there may be one California girl whose game i dont know.

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member

Be careful, Johnny. They may wind up in Tampa, dressed as house painters or UPS delivery persons and snap you off on your Valley barbox.

Eric

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
From axiusent.com: "What do you get when you put 4 professional female pool players on a tour bus, traveling around the country to major mational and regional circuit events for 6 months? Stay tuned to find out in our newest production called "SHE SHARKS"."

Apparently to include Rachael Abbink.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From axiusent.com: "What do you get when you put 4 professional female pool players on a tour bus, traveling around the country to major mational and regional circuit events for 6 months? Stay tuned to find out in our newest production called "SHE SHARKS"."

Apparently to include Rachael Abbink.

'major mational'- guess they wanted the alliteration badly

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Be careful, Johnny. They may wind up in Tampa, dressed as house painters or UPS delivery persons and snap you off on your Valley barbox.

Eric

Bring them on, but I want appearance money from the show. Johnnyt

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anyone's in the Vegas area stop by and sweat the filming from 11:00-9:00 today and tomorrow. They will be at Best Billiards, Pool Sharks, and Rum Runners. They would probably like pool enthusiasts around.

The Players:
Rachael Abbink
Ming Ng
Jessica Barnes
Rebecca Wagner
Allison Fischer - NYC
And one other I forgot from Cali. I think