Alex Pagulayan and OB Cues

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi!

I was wondering if somebody knows whether Alex Pagulayans sponsorship with OB Cues has ended.

I see his named has been removed from the list of OB-players on www.obcues.com, and during the last tournaments including US Open it looks like he breaks with another cue, and that he alternates between two playing cues, one might be an OB cue, but the other cue has an SS joint.

Have there been any public annonucements regarding this?

Thanks in advance,
Jon Birger

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
I think he may be with Mezz now, although I'm not sure if that may have been before OB but he still is on the Mezz site quoting how comfortable he is with the Power break pro.

-Drew

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The break cue looks to be purple heart with wrap and maple shaft.
One of his playing cues looks to be OB 133 and the other one is this one, I think:
IMG_1586.jpg

-Jon Birger

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The break cue looks to be purple heart with wrap and maple shaft.
One of his playing cues looks to be OB 133 and the other one is this one, I think:
IMG_1586.jpg

-Jon Birger

Man, the cue he's playing with in that picture looks like an old school Runde Schon R12 to me.

shanesinnott

Follow Through
Silver Member
Hi!

I was wondering if somebody knows whether Alex Pagulayans sponsorship with OB Cues has ended.

I see his named has been removed from the list of OB-players on www.obcues.com, and during the last tournaments including US Open it looks like he breaks with another cue, and that he alternates between two playing cues, one might be an OB cue, but the other cue has an SS joint.

Have there been any public annonucements regarding this?

Thanks in advance,
Jon Birger

Alex is no longer an OB Sponsored player as he is focusing primarily on Snooker. I did watch him on the stream and he was alternating his playing cues several times during each game between what looked to be a Schon and also his OB-135. Some shots he would shoot with the OB and some shots with his other cue.

We are all still huge fans of Alex and wish him the best of luck in the US Open as well as his Snooker exploits!