US Open ruined 9ball

Train1077

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is embarrassing to watch Orcollo break...

Thank you US Open for ruining the game by allowing players not to break, but the slow roll the ball into the pack....

I am ashamed!!!

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It is embarrassing to watch Orcollo break...

Thank you US Open for ruining the game by allowing players not to break, but the slow roll the ball into the pack....

I am ashamed!!!

I disagree. "Rack your own" ruined it.

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
I must be loopy...cause I don't know what either of you are talking about... This is some incredibly high level pool I'm watching here!

Train1077

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The breaks are a joke to the game....

I am not talking about the level of the play or their abilities...

And yes, I agree it is also a joke that they have to rack themselves...

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member
Exactly right.

Still, this final is breathtaking so far, two champions both playing great.

Breathtaking is right! I'm sure snooker and carom have their moments. But this has got to be about as good as it gets in pocket billiards.

I get it...we can and should always strive to improve things - and I would also like to see a neutral racket, but everyone should do themselves a favor and just sit back and enjoy what they're witnessing here.

(People with crappy streams...I sincerely feel bad for you)

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Breathtaking is right! I'm sure snooker and carom have their moments. But this has got to be about as good as it gets in pocket billiards.

I get it...we can and should always strive to improve things - and I would also like to see a neutral racket, but everyone should do themselves a favor and just sit back and enjoy what they're witnessing here.

(People with crappy streams...I sincerely feel bad for you)

Yeah, through fourteen racks this is a candidate for the best final ever played in a pro event in America.